Being Yours...

Hello everyone, thank you all for voting and commenting on the previous story.

MAJOR WARNING, I have been wanting to write a story on a mentally unstable hero who marries the heroine for years now. I mean no offense to anyone. I don't intend to make fun of anyone. If you feel you would get offended with such a story, then please refrain from reading it. Since I have no knowledge regarding the whole thing, I would just go with the standard clichéd move/serial/book route to regain the mental stability.

THIS STORY IS WAY TOOOO LONG, Sorry about that.

Took me forever to finish writing this story. The second half of the story was so hard to write, I was feeling lost and confused. I had clarity on what I wanted to write but I just couldn't bring it into the writing when I tried writing it and I think it is reflecting in the writing. Apologies if it is felt a little disjoint. And drag fest warning!!!

"Marry Rishabh Sir?" Madhu asks shocked as she stared at her boss and his wife.

"Yes." Mohan replies gently.

"All I want is a loan." Madhu tells him still reeling from the shock.

"You are not a permanent staff, Madhu. You just joined and is a temporary staff, so it is against the company policy." Mohan tells her hesitantly.

"My mother worked in this very house all her life." Madhu reminds him.

"Madhu..." Radha quickly holds her hand and regretfully tells her, "We know we are taking advantage of your situation but we are helpless. Rishu is going out of our control. He is having violent outburst. He is hurting people. Please Madhu, help us."

"How can marriage help him? He needs treatment." Madhu tells her helplessly.

"He is getting treatment but somehow it is not helping him. Some people were suggesting that marriage might help."

"How can marriage help?" Madhu asks unable to comprehend it.

"If he had a companion who would be with him all the time. who would calm him down. Take care of him. Be a friend to him, and maybe love him..." Radha says her eyes filling with tears. "Please Madhu, we are begging you. we will take care of all of your mother's treatment. She will get the best treatment."

"Why me?" Madhu asks feeling uncomfortable and sad at the same time seeing Radha Madam begging her. Especially when, her mother and she had always lived comfortably because of their kindness.

"He is our only son, Madhu. We can't marry him to just any one. We have known you since you were a baby. we can't trust our mentally unstable son to anyone. We know you, you would never do anything to harm him or cause trouble for him. We know, you would take care of him. Even if something were to happen to us, we know you would look after him."

Madhu was feeling conflicted. She didn't know what she was supposed to do. She liked Mohan Sir and Radha Madam. They were always kind to her and her mother, but their worry for their son has made them selfish suddenly. And their son, Rishabh Kundra, even though she knew his parents all her life, she had only heard of him, never met him. The rare times she came here, he would be not at home or at his hostel. Then after he lost mental stability 7 years back, she had heard his sound, mostly his screams but she has never seen him.

A part of her, wanted to reject this offer but the other part, which knew that this was the only option to get the money needed for her mother's treatment in such a short time, was forcing her to accept it.

Then hearing the mobile sound, she checks her phone to see a messaging from her mother's doctor.

I am sorry, Madhu, I was in a surgery and couldn't reply to you sooner. Your mother's results are in and it is not looking good. We need to finalize a treatment plan, one of the nurses will call so she can give you an appointment for us to discuss the treatment plan.