Chapter 1

Third Person POV

" That was fun! I wanna go again. Again!" A little 6 years old Y/n was jumping up and down while pointing at a ride her and her parents just got off " Dear it's a bit late don't you think ?" (M/n) asked, crouching down as the same level as her daughter. " Cheer up kiddo we can always come back here. Here's your stuffy you won just now. " ( F/n ) took out a bear from his bag and gave it to Y/n. He then picked up the little girl and place her into his arm before he kissed Y/n's forehead. " *sigh* Okay... But you have to promise that we can come here with the others too. " Y/n held onto the bear his father gave her then put her pinky out to her mother. M/n pinky promised her daughter as the family started walking to the parking lot. The little girl snuggled into the crook of her father's neck as she slowly fell asleep. Once they reached their car, F/n place their daughter in the baby car seat at the back before making his way to the passenger's side to open the door for his wife.

" Dear, slow down a little. Your going over the speed limit." (M/n) said as she held onto her seat belt tighter " Darling, I'm an excellent driver so you don't have to worry about anything. Besides who would even be on the road this late at night " (F/n) replied with an reassuring look as he place his hand on the thigh of his wife. When he looked back onto the road, he only realized he was about to crash into another car.

* CRASH *

' Ahh my head ' F/n thought he looked to his side to see his wife's head bleeding non stop. He tried to move his arms but couldn't even move a muscle. He then heard some small noises and realized it was his daughter. He look at the remaining pieces of the glass on the rearview mirror to see Y/n crying with some bruises on her face ' Y/n.... I'm sorry' F/n thought before he could even much. His vision blurred and he soon passed away.

_____________

Present

Y/n POV

I woke up feeling beads of sweats coming down my face. I wiped it off my face with my sleeves. I then sat up and wore my slippers before making my way towards the toilet. ' Every time I would have the same nightmare and I hate it ' I thought feeling annoyed.  After I took a quick shower, I walked toward my closet to get my brand new uniform for this new Academy I'm attending. The uniform had a red blazer, a white shirt and a black skirt that was above my knee. I dried my hair with a hair dryer then packed my bag before I went downstairs. I made a quick breakfast and ate while watching ' Street Woman Fighter S2 '. After I finished my food, I place the dirty dish into the sink and went towards the front door to get my shoes on. Before I walked out of the house I looked at the small teddy bear I had before the incident of my parents then kissed it's head and started my journey to school. Since the school was just 10 minutes away, I decided to walk as an exercise too.

TIME SKIP

I am now currently standing in front of my new school which is called

' Hyakkaou Private Academy '

My parents purposely had made me join this school cause of a specific reason that till now I don't know of. I heard from rumors that this school was found many years ago and for many years since its inception, was a school where students from powerful families in the political and financial world attended. It is a school where students are not evaluated by studies or sports, but through the social status they possess. This is because studies and extracurriculars are not necessary for people who are destined to have power over others. For them it is important to be well versed in tactics, reading an opponent, and the strength to grasp victory which are abilities they have to prove and obtain through gambling. There was also something about a housepet system that was built by the newest president after winning a gamble from the former student council president. I'm not really sure of how the system works but I think I can survive in this Academy. I was in deep thoughts when a voiced called me out " By any chance are you Y/n L/n ?" The girl asked. She had violet hair which was tied into a neat pony tail and she had beautiful purple eyes. I didn't even know I had a hint of blush on me already. " Are you okay ? Are you having a fever? " The girl asked with a concerning tone as she placed the back of her hand on my forehead. " Well your not burning " She said making me snap out of my fantasy world. " Oh uhm yes I'm okay and I'm Y/n L/n but may I ask how do you know me" I asked as moved back a little. " If you say so. Anyways, I am Sayaka Igarashi the secretary of the student council and it's a pleasure to meet you." Sayaka said reaching a hand out for you to shake on which I took without hesitation. " The pleasure is all mine, Igarashi san" 

" And to answer your question the president told me about you. I don't usually do this but for some reason the president personally wanted me to take you on a tour. Since you're here I believe we can start with our tour ? " Sayaka said as I nodded eagerly, wanting to know more about this school and the system. 

After the tour

" And Finally this is the student council where you'll be getting your schedule." Sayaka pointed at the two huge door in front of us. She twisted the door knob and pushed the door revealing the inside of the room. Half of the walls were replaced by a tank full of fish and in the middle of the room had a wooden table surrounded by a few chairs. " The president will be here shortly so please take a seat while I fix you something to drink. Tea or Coffee ?" Sayaka asked " F/D please " I replied while taking a seat at the sofa. I quickly turned my attention towards the tank behind me. There were various species of fishes in the tank which made it very unique. " Is that an arowana?" I asked amazed to see a large and expensive fish in the tank but at the same time remembering this was a gambling school. " Indeed it is, Y/n " A familiar voice answered. The voice did not belong to Sayaka but it felt familiar. I turned my head to see

" Kirari ?"

--------------------------

I'm really not satisfied with my story so I'm remaking some part !