Mikura- should have known

Angst
( First one-shot and it's already an angst.)
-----------------------------------

Sachiko was sitting in her seat doing her work when a knock was heard, so she called Mikura to see who it was. Mikura obeyed her master and opened the door, and saw you. She stood there frozen from your beauty when both of you looked at each other. A blush covered Mikura's face as she broke the contact. " Is there anything you need, Miss ?" She asked." Yea, I want to find - " " Y/n? What are you doing here ?" Sachiko said from behind." Oh ! Sachiko, I wanted to ask if u have a jacket I could borrow ?" Y/n asked, hoping that Sachiko had one in her office.

" I do, actually. Come in and have a seat. Your class start doesn't start till 8, right ?" Sachiko asked, opening the door wider for you to come in. You took a seat on her sofa as she told Mikura to close the door and went to her seat to grab her jacket that was laid onto her chair. " Here," She gave you, which you accepted and wore on yourself. The jacket was a little big, and it smelled like her. " So, any introduction?" You asked, looking at Sachiko then to Mikura. " This is Mikura Sado, my personal pet, and this is Y/n L/n." Sachiko introduced both of you to each other. You waved to Mikura, who shyly looked at you but waved back. The rest of the minutes, was you chatting with Sachiko while Mikura was listening to the conversation.

You and Mikura have been spending more time when Sachiko isn't around. Both of you would talk about school and what each other like. Mikura started to develop feelings for you day by day. She didn't wish to accept this fact since she was always head over heels for her master. Her mind changed when she was now for sure falling for you. Of course, she's still in love with Sachiko, but now she has placed you as her first.

Although everything changed when she saw Sachiko pinning you onto the wall, then kissed you on the lips. " Happy now? " Sachiko asked, not realising Mikura was around them. " Yes... thank you. " You looked away a blush covering your face." You look so cute right now... I wish we were home so I could ruin you completely. " She smirked, knowing you completely red like a tomato. " Stop... " You gently pushed her, making her chuckle." Okay, okay, later princess." She ruffled your hair and gave you a peck on the cheek before leaving. You took a deep breath, trying to collect yourself and smooth any part of your uniform before meeting Mikura's widened eyes and frozen state. " H-How long have you been there, Mikura?" You stuttered, feeling embarrassed because she may have seen the whole thing." Long enough... to see the section." She said, making you red again. " Whatever you saw was nothing. Please keep it a secret. I wanted to keep this as a secret, but I guess you saw it. "
You pleaded, hoping she would understand for the sake of yourself. " Sure, but can I ask how long you two been together ?" Mikura kept her tears back. " We actually met 2 years ago when I first joined Hyakkou," you explained

( Let's pretend Hyakkou is a college or high school whatever yall call it. So characters are 18+ )

" Thank you for explaining. I should probably leave since class is about to start " Mikura said leaving you with a good bye before you confused since class wouldnt start in a few minutes but you quickly said it back before she went far away. She turned a corner and stood there thinking about when she first met you in Sachiko's office borrowing her jacket.

" Should have known..." She let her tears flow out of her eyes.
---‐-------------------------------