Kirari- It was just a dare

The council's meeting had ended quite early today. Everyone went home and some ran off to gamble somewhere in the school leaving 5 members in the room.

A sayaka discussing with Kirari about the house pet system. Kaede working on the schools financials as he thinks about taking down the president. Runa plays her game as she chats with the vice president. "Hey vice pres, you wanna play truth or dare ?" Runa asks, shutting down her Nintendo switch while waiting for the vice president's answer. Ririka gave a quick nod before turning towards the rest of the members. Runa understood the woman's request and asked the members if they would like to join the game. " Seems fun so why not. You'll join too right, Sayaka ?" The president asks her assistant. " Of course, madam president. " Sayaka responded with a hint of blush on her cheeks. " Are you guys 5 or something? Playing these childlike games. " Kaede asked, standing up and grabbed his bag to see himself out. " Geez man, you're no fun. " Runa yelled at the man before he fully closed the wooden doors. Before the game started, Kirari gave her sister a look that told Ririka to take off her mask which Ririka did and place her mask on the table.

" Let's start ?" Runa asked excitedly making everyone nod. " Okay, I'll start. Runa truth or dare ?" Ririka asked the girl who was taking the wrapper off of her lollipop. " Truth " Runa answered after taking off the lollipop and plopping it into her mouth. " When are you ever going to find true love ?" Ririka asked innocently. " This may be surprising but I already did " Runa proudly answered. The answer shocked Sayaka and Ririka while Kirari raised her brow, not trusting the girl. " My candies !" Runa hugged the tub of candy she had placed in front of her. " Of course it is. " Ririka rolled her eyes while Kirari chuckled. " Onto the next person ! President, truth or dare ?" Runa asked as the president answered her a dare without hesitation. " Since the president isn't really officially dating everyone. " Runa looked at the blushing Sayaka who was now clinging tightly onto her clip board. " I dare the president to date a house pet for a month !" Runa finished a sentence with her infamous laughs. The request shocked everyone including Kirari. Sayaka also dropped the board she was clinging on. The president quickly regain from the shock. " Fine by me. Is there anyone particular that I'm supposed to be ' dating ' ?" The president asks which Runa chuckled before pulling a file.

Specifically, Your file.

" Y/n L/n ! A girl from the 2nd year, flower class. I believe you have heard of her too president?" Runa asked the president who was looking at your picture in the file " Isn't she the girl who gambled against Yumeko Jabami and lost 400 million yen too but still befriends her opponent?" Kirari asked Runa to make sure. Runa nodded her head before explaining to Kirari what she is supposed to do in the 1 month of ' dating '. " And that'll be all. Do you agree or back down and reject, madam president?" Runa asked which made the president smirk. " I accept the challenge, Runa. " The president accepted making her secretary's eyes widen again. " But Madam President-" Sayaka started but was quickly shut down by Kirari's icy glare.

The game continued until it was noon. The time when they should pack up and go home. " I'll see you outside, Kirari " Ririka told her sister who was discussing some stuff with Runa. Kirari gave a quick nod to her sister who took note of the signal and placed her mask back on and walked out of the room with the secretary by her side. " I believe you can find her in the library right now. " Runa said as she made her way to the doors. " Remember don't tell her about this. " Runa reminded the president as she closed the door behind her. Kirari took the time to organise her stuff on her desk before getting ready to find you. As She made her way towards the library she thought on how to ask you out. " Is a student named Y/n L/n still here ?" The president asked the now shaking librarian who pointed towards a corner. There you were, sleeping peacefully with a book in your hand. The president gave a quick thank you to the librarian before making her way toward you. She lowered herself to your sleeping figure and softly nudged you awake. You sleepily lifted up your hand and stared into the alluring blue orbs, not recognising the owner until a few seconds later it hit you.

" President !" You jumped back, placing your hand on your chest and you calmed yourself down. " Nice nap ?" She asked as she took a seat beside you on the ground. " W- What are you doing here?" You asked still not believing that the head of the school is sitting beside you. " I'm here to ask you on a date " Kirari said confidently, surprising you. " A- A date ? Really ?" You asked not trusting the woman's words since she has quite a reputation. " Yes, today. I'll pick you up at your apartment at 6pm sharp." She chuckled at your reaction. She winked at you before getting up, brushing her skirt and making her way towards the entrance. You sat there trying to process what had just happened. A quick nap turned into a president asking you out. You took a look at your watch before scrambling everything into your bag and run off home to get ready in2 hours.

Surprisingly at 6pm sharp, she kept her word and her limo was right Infront of your apartment. She took you to a fancy dinner then a stroll in the park as you chatted your life away. After a week, she introduced you to the vice president who you would have never thought to be her sister. The girl had the same feature as Kirari. She looked softer and kinder than Kirari and you liked her company. Kirari would bring you almost daily to every fancy and expensive restaurant in Japan and she even bought you stuff along the way. In return, you gave her a peck on the lips. Before you knew it a month had gone by, all good things must come to an end.

Sayaka knocked on the door before entering your classroom. " Good evening, miss. The president has requested for Y/n L/n." Sayaka said before motioning for you to follow her. " Sayaka is everything alright ?" You asked her since Kirari has never asked Sayaka to pull you out of the classroom. It would normally be Runa. " I'm quite alright... Just be prepared for what's gonna happen next." Sayaka said, holding back a smile. Once you were there, she pushed you into the room before making her way towards Kirari's side. " Y/n " she called your name but it was different then her usual voice towards you. It was cold and distant. " Is there something wrong ?" You asked, having a feeling something wasn't right. " I'll just go straight to the point. I want a break up " she said with a straight and cold face as she looked at you. Your stood there in shock and in disbelief. It took you a few moments to respond back to her " Why ?" Your voice was shaky as you tried not to let your tears spill. " This whole relationship was forged because of a dare. I needed to date you for a month for fun. " Kirari didn't even look at you now as she said those words. " So you're telling me all those affectionate words you whisper to me every night below the stars, the kiss we shared and the memories we made were all nothing to you ?!" You shouted out of anger and sadness. " I was a toy from the start ?" You asked, your voice raspy and broken from the scream. You looked up towards the younger Momobami trying to find the truthness in her eyes yet she didn't even spare you a glance. Knowing you meant nothing to her now. You decided to leave. " Goodbye, Kirari Momobami " you told her as a tear rolled down your cheek, your heart shattered to pieces when you saw her kiss her secretary.

" It was just a dare " you muttered under your breath, sliding down the hard cold walls onto the ground. Crying yourself to sleep in the hallway.

-------------------------------
Tired...