Kirari- Online Date

Olivia is your best friend. She is a brunette with Hazel brown eyes. She is Bisexual and is in a relationship with a Male. 

------------------------------------------------------------------

" When are you ever going to get a boyfriend, Y/n?" Olivia, your best friend asked. " Even Alice already found her 11th boyfriend in 3 months." She continued as she ate her piece of cake that was placed on the table by the waitress. " At least I'm not a Hoe. That popular brat is never grateful for the love that those men gave her." You said, rolling your eyes as your best friend giggled.

" Yea, Yea, so back to my question. When are you getting a boyfriend? Boys in our school have been confessing, and you kept rejecting them. " You looked at Olivia, noticing that she had gotten serious. " Well, I know I'm old enough to find one, but I don't want one now. Plus, it's not like I have a choice on who I can date. My parents will always reject the type of people I bring back. " You replied to her while playing with the cherry you had on your plate. Your parents have high standards to whoever you choose to date, so you would rather have them choose since their taste in people are always ' exquisite '.

 " Don't you want real love ?" Your bestie asked, looking at sky dreamingly with her hands clasped as if she was an angle. " Even if I do, my taste is always bad coming from my parents. Look at my previous boyfriend! They literally called the headmaster to expel him because he was a bad influence even if it was cause he has average scores in his exam." You mumbled the last part, still angry about the situation. " Oh yeah, Jacob. He was a cutie. " Olivia smiled at you while thinking about your ex. You hit her on the head with your hand. " Sorry, sorry !" Olivia winced in pain as she gently rubbed the spot where you hit her. " Why don't you try online dating ? Here, this app is where mostly every rich man or woman in the world uses ! It may cost a little, but at least you can find someone who may have the same interest as you !" The brunette suggested, showing the app where she got her boyfriend from. " Olivia, I already told you. I'm never going to use dating apps. " You sighed, rubbing your temples. " I know, but come on, give it a try! Maybe it'll change your mind~ " She said in a sing-song tone. " You're going to be the death of me someday. Anyways, I should probably get going cause it's getting late. Your boyfriend is picking you up, right ?" You stood up shoving the chair back to its place once you got your confirmation from Olivia. Both girls wave each other goodbye before parting.

Once you got home, you quickly washed up before going to eat dinner. " Where are my parents ?" You ask after you chewed your food. " They are on a quick business trip and will be back tomorrow, Lady Y/n. " Your maid said as you rolled your eyes. ' Of course they are... ' You thought as you started eating.

After dinner, you lay on your bed, scrolling on your phone. You then remembered the app Olivia told you about. ' Maybe I'll give it a shot. ' You thought as you downloaded the app. Once you finished what the app had required, you started getting bored on scrolling left through the men and woman the app offered to you. You were about to get off the app and delete it when someone caught your eye. " Kirari Momobami... " You mumbled before swiping to the right. It took you a few seconds to realise when your phone turned green. " WAIT, SHE ACCEPTED ME?! " You stood up from your bed, trying to register what you did. You snapped out of your thoughts when you received a message from her.

Kirari Momobami

K:  Ara ara~ I got a match ?

You froze for a minute before replying back to not keep the woman waiting. ( Imma leave yall to Imagine ) After a few days with talking to her. You found out both of you have the same taste in almost everything. She was also on this app because of her twin sister. You and Kirari started to call instead of chat. You would tell her about your day at school and she would happily listen. After almost a month of dating, you told Olivia about it and she was happy for you. " So~ When are both of you going to actually meet so we can finally have a double date with my boyfriend. " Olivia whined " I'm not sure but I hope soon. " You said thinking about your late night call with Kirari yesterday. Once school was finished, you walked outside of your school gate and saw everyone gathering outside. You were curious so you walked towards the crowd then tried your best to get a clear view. It was a limo. ' Has no one seen a limo in their life ??? ' You thought and was about to go when someone called your name. " Y/n ?" You turned around and saw a woman in the limo. She has platinum hair braided into 2 loops and was wearing full blue makeup. She was quite attractive and familiar. " Yes ? Do I know you ?" You asked, trying to figure out. " That's Kirari Momobami ! " Someone screamed out making you realize who it was. " My~ Did you forget about what you told me yesterday ? You told me to fetch you so that you could introduce me to your parents. " She leaned her head on the car window. You tried thinking but nothing came in mind so you shook your head in response. " Never mind that, so are you gonna get in ?" She asked, holding the door open. You hesitated but accepted in the end. Once you sat down on the opposite direction, you told driver your house address and the car started moving. You then noticed a woman with a mask siting a seat away from Kirari. " I believe that's your sister, Ririka right ?" The girl with the mask nodded. " Use your words, Riri. It's not like you never talked to Y/n. " Kirari said before grabbing her sister's masked off. " That was quite rude of you, Kirari. Give it back to her." You scolded Kirari but she did not listen. " Stop yanking my mask off of me, Kirari !" Ririka yelled, trying to grab her mask back. You then got up from your seat and tried helping Ririka. As you were standing, the car came across a bump so it made you fall on to Kirari. Kirari dropped Ririka's mask just so she could prevent your fall. You were pinning Kirari as she held your waist. A blush quickly crept up on the face of both yours and Kirari's. You muttered a sorry before sitting back down to your spot. The ride became quite in a second. Ririka getting her mask back in the end but she did not wear it. Kirari was enjoying the view outside as you scrolled through your phone. " Miss Momobami's and Miss L/n, we have arrived. " The driver said, parked the car then opened the door for the 3 of you to go out. You took the twins into your mansion and took them on a tour. After a few minutes of walking around, your maid told you that your parents were home and they were seating in the living room. You took a deep breath before entering the room. " Mother, Father, meet Kirari Momobami my girlfriend. I met her on an online dating app. That is her twin sister, Ririka Momobami. " You said expecting to receive judging faces but was met by shock and happy ones. " Finally, my darling daughter met her perfect match ! " Your mother exclaimed as your father nodded in agreement. Your mother then started to talk to you and Ririka while your father talked to Kirari. You were quite surprise how different your parents are right now with your girlfriend. They even invited the girls for dinner.  After dinner, the twins were ready to go home. You sent them out of the gate. " I guess we will be seeing each other next time ?" You said a bit sad. " Of course not ! I talked to your father about moving you to my Academy and he agreed. Your friend will be coming to no worries. " She said which made you hug her " Thank you, I love you. " You whispered before giving her a peck on the lips. " Maybe online dating isn't that bad " Kirari said before leaving.

Honestly this doesn't even match the title but I have no juice left in the brain