Chapter 10

" See all of you later !" Y/n waved to us before closing the door.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n POV

I was walking behind Ririka to her car, and I noticed her glancing at me. I didn't think much of it and continued to follow her. Once we reached the car, I was amazed by its beauty and said, "Wow... nice car." Ririka quietly thanked me, and we got into the car. I took out my water bottle and drank a few sips. " So... How was it sleeping on Kirari's lap ?" Ririka asked, making me choke on my water. " That's your first question ?! " I almost screamed with a red face. " You looked peaceful on her lap that was why I asked " She said as she started the engine. I sat there quietly hoping she would forget. " So about my question ?" She turned to me, with an eyebrow raised "Well these days I haven't been sleeping well these days. I have been getting nightmares that seem to be related to each other. " I answered her. " So I was a bit too tired today and I guess I slept on Kirari's lap... peacefully " I continued feeling embarrassed now. " What was your dream about ?" Ririka asked, focusing on the road. " Well on my first day or second, I had a nightmare before math class started. It was like a family coming out of a mansion and it turned black after that the floor and walls were covered in blood. A few days ago, I had the same but the family was like gambling then gunshots and screams." I told Ririka who suddenly stepped on the break making her head hit the window. " Oww... What happened? Why did you suddenly stop?" I rubbed the top of your head where it hurt. " You remembered ?" Ririka asked, turning her head to me. " Remember what ?" I was confused. " It's nothing... " Ririka brushed it off before going back to driving leaving me confused. ' What was that about ?' I thought but brush it off afterward. 

A few minutes later, Me and Ririka arrived at a primary school where I assumed my cousin was studying. "Does your cousin study here?" Ririka asked as she parked the car by the side of the school. "I think so," I replied, getting out of the car and walking towards the school with Ririka by your side. I stopped before a security guard who appeared to be slacking off and asked for directions. "Excuse me, do you know where the Principal's office is?" I polietly asked the security guard. He looked me up and down before returning to his phone. "I don't know. This school is not that big, so find it yourself," he said, putting his foot on the table. My patience was wearing thin, knowing that I would have to deal with the Principal soon. "Sir, we just want to know where the office is located. We are not asking you to take us there," I said, trying to keep my cool. "Can't you see I'm busy?! Go find it yourself; it is not that hard!" he shouted, finally looking at me.

Suddenly a guard came in. "Sorry about my partner. Is there anything I can help you with?" the other guard, who was previously talking to a parent, asked. "Yes, I would like to know where the Principal's office is?" I gave a glare to the lazy guard before looking at the helpful guard. "Oh! It's the building on the left. Just go to the second floor, and you'll see it on the left," he said, pointing to the building.

"Thank you." I took Ririka's hand and walked towards the building.

As I arrived, I gently knocked on the door and waited until someone opened it. "You must be Yua's guardian?" a man asked as he stared at my hands before looking back at my eyes. I felt my face heat up as I corrected the principal's assumption, and I quickly let go of Ririka's hand. "I am Yua's cousin, and the person next to me is my friend." I corrected him. I tried to take a glance at Ririka, but she had her face turned away. "Anyways, thank you for coming, and please sit. I would like to discuss Yua's attitude and behavior today," the principal said as he wore his glasses and read his notes. I took a deep breath because I knew where this would be going since Yua had a few bandages around her face and hands." So Yua had a fight with 2 boys in the cafeteria today. Both boys had severe injuries from the fight and are now in the hospital so we will be suspending Yua for a few days. " The principal finally finished and took his glasses off before giving a glare to Yua who rolled her eyes and then flipped the teacher off under the table. I chuckled before looking back to the principal with seriousness. "I don't think Yua should be suspended, sir," you said, defending Yua. "My cousin would never hurt anybody unless provoked." I said "But Ma'am, she severely injured two boys! Not only that, she dared to fight back and even flipped them off while they were being sent to the hospital!" The principal's voice rose. "Sir, do you not understand the concept of self-defense? Yua was simply defending herself. The gesture she made was not her main intention; it was simply a result of her anger. I suggest a one-day suspension for Yua would be sufficient," Ririka interjected, giving the principal an icy glare.

The principal hesitated before finally agreeing. "Alright, Yua, you will be suspended for one day. I will do my best to speak with the boy's parents and calm them down," he said while rubbing his temple. The three of you were about to leave when you remembered the rude guard. "Oh, and make sure you teach that guard a lesson, or I'll have to do it myself," you said, pointing toward the guard through the window, before leaving the room. "Thank you, big sister Y/n. Where is my brother?" Yua asked while holding onto your hand. "He's in class, but I was free so I came to pick you up with my friend, Ririka," you explained as you opened the car for Yua. The drive back to Hyakkaou was peaceful, and Yua fell asleep. Once you arrived back, you carried Yua in your arms and took her to the student council room.

----------------------------------------------------------------

To be continued...

Sorry for not updating for months ToT