Chapter 2

" Kirari ?"
____________________________

Third Person POV

Y/n was shock to see her childhood friend standing at the door. " Long time no see, Y/n " Kirari said with a smile on her face." I guess it has been " Y/n replied as she smiled back. Y/n slowly calmed herself down from the shock she just had. Meanwhile, Kirari slowly walks toward Y/n then sat at the opposite side. " So how have you been lately. I heard you took over your family's company after your parent's.... incident " Kirari said, a little unsure if she should've brought the incident up. Y/n took notice of her unsureness and patted Kirari's leg signaling she was alright.  " Yes, what you heard was true. " Y/n smiled weakly at the president as she remembered a few memories of the horrifying incident. Kirari looked at Y/n and saw the younger girl a bit down so she decided to change the subject. " So do you know the system of this school ?" Kirari asked grinned as she saw Y/n's eyes lighten up. " I believe it's the housepet system you're referring to right? I can't believe you actually made the words I told you 10 years ago come to life !" Y/n yelled as her childhood best friend had kept her promise. " Hehe I have my ways to make it come to life since I found you interesting ever since our first meting" Kirari whispered the last few words so that y/n won't hear which fortunately y/n didn't.

 Before Y/n could talk to Kirari about life, the bell had to interrupt her meaning the class was starting " Ah, seems like the class is starting. I'll get you your schedule for your class then maybe you can come here when school is over ? if you have time of course " Kirari got up from her seat and went towards one of the drawers, pulled it open and took out a few papers. She walked back and gave it to Y/n. " Here is your schedule and a map around the school if you ever get lost which I believe you will. I believe you will have lots of fun here since it is your dream after all. " Y/n took the papers and place it into her bag. " Indeed I will though I'm not very sure about the gambling part. Anyways, do you know where Ririka is? " (Y/n) asked, remembering the quite twin. " She's in her own office but I'll let her know you're here " Y/n stood up and walk toward the door, before she went out she turned around and looked at Kirari, giving her one last smile then walked out. After Y/n was out of the room Kirari sighed and smiled to herself. She even felt her cheeks light up a bit which wasn't normal but it made her remember when she had first met Y/n. 

'Why are you always so cute. How did you even find this school. I wonder if you still remember them?' As Kirari's thoughts were running through her head. Sayaka came in to remind her about her meeting that was in 5 minutes.

Y/n POV

I took my schedule out of my bag and looked at it then looked at the classes label to check if it's the right class ' Welp here goes nothing. ' I thought as I turned the door handle. When I entered the room, everyone stopped talking and had their attention on me. " Settle down everyone today we have a new student. Please introduce yourself " Teacher told me and I did. " Hello, my name is Y/n L/n and I hope we can get along with each other "I said as I gave my best smile.

" An L/n ? Is that one of the famous L/n?"
" I thought they died 10 years ago ?"
" No you idiot it was her parents"
" damn she looks hot "
" She's so pretty!!! "
" Another girl ? But ain't complaining cause she looks fine "
" She seems like a lesbian "
" I bet 300 million yen she's straight "
" Oh yeah ? I bet 300 million yen that she's lesbian "

A lot of students started to whispered but the teacher shut them up " Welcome to Hana Class, Y/n L/n. My name is Miss Carla Hoshi. You may call me miss Carla and I am your class teacher." The teacher introduced herself before turning towards the class " And I hope all of you can welcome Y/n. You can sit beside Mary Saotome. " 

After Miss Carla said the name Mary Saotome, A girl at the back row raised her hand. The girl had long blonde hair that's styled into two ponytails and her eyes were dark yellow. I then walk towards the empty seat on her right which was also the window seat. After a few minutes, the teacher started teaching about stuff which nobody listened since it was boring. I also found it boring so I just took out my drawing book and continued where I had left off. I felt someone starring at me so I turned my head to the right only to find nobody so I just shook it off.

Third person POV
When the bell rang most of the students started rushing out of the classroom before the teacher even dismissed them. Some of the students stayed back and wanted to talk to Y/n but was quite shy. When Y/n was still packing her stuff into her bag she felt someone tapped her shoulder. Y/n turned around to be met with a girl with raven hair and Mary with a boy beside her. " Hello Y/n My name is Yumeko Jabami and as you know she's Mary and he is Ryota Suzui " Yumeko introduced while pointing to each of them." H-Hi, Nice to meet you Y/n " Ryota bowed which you did the same. "Oh! Nice to meet you too Yumeko and Ryota. Is there anything you need ?" Y/n asked as she slinged her bag over her shoulder. " I was wondering if u wanted to join us for lunch " Yumeko inivted as she held both of your hands in between hers. " Sure since I have no one to eat with either." Y/n agreed. Yumeko took Y/n's hand and started dragging her to the cafeteria soon after mary and ryota showed up. " I swear Yumeko you gotta stop dragging people around plus you gotta wait for us ya know? What happens if you and her get drag by Jun and his friends again? "Mary scolded her as Yumeko pouted at her. " Fine... anyways where is Itsuki ?" Yumeko asked as she looked around with her hands over her head. Y/n was confused when she heard the unfamiliar name. " May I know who is Itsuki ?" Y/n asked looking at the trio. " Oh! She's one of the student council members and a friend of ours. Her father who owns a toy company donated tons of money for her to become one of them." Yumeko explained while Mary and Ryota nodded their heads. " Toy company, Itsuki ? You mean as in Itsuki Sumeragi ?"Y/n asked " Yup ! You know her ?"Yumeko asked surprised. " No not really I just met her father in his shop when I was trying to buy some stuff. We chatted and he told me he had a daughter in Hyakkaou " I explained while recalling back the memories that day. " Ohh " The three of them said in union. After standing in the middle of the cafeteria for about 10 minutes. Mary started feeling frustrated. " For god sake where is- "

____________________________

" Hey guys up here !"(???)

(You all know who this is but like I'm trying my best to add one or two characters in every chapter to make it longer...Sorry.)