Chapter 11

Once you arrived back, you carried Yua in your arms and then into the student council room.

------------------------------------------------------

Third Person POV

As Y/n arrived in front of the council room with Yua in her arms, Ririka helped her open the wooden doors and she thanked her. Y/n quickly walked towards the long red couch and placed Yua on it. To make her sleep more comfortably, she places a pillow to support her head. Suddenly, Y/n heard a voice and it made her jump. It was Kirari, who had sneaked up on her. "Holy shi-" Y/n exclaimed, trying to catch her breath. Kirari giggled, her laughter sounding angelic. "Anyways, let me ask again. This is Hiroshi Sato's little sister, correct?" Kirari asked. "Yup, she was called in for a fight, as you know. Turns out it was the two boys who made their move first, and she fought back, resulting in her getting a suspension for a few days. But Ririka fought back too, so she only got suspended for a day," Y/n explained to Kirari, looking at Ririka with a smile.

That was when she received a call. "Hello? Auntie, I have brought Yua home, and she is fast asleep," Y/n said. "Thank you, Y/n! Could you be a dear and take care of Yua till tomorrow? The company is having some problems right now, so my husband and I are being forced to stay overnight," Aunt Himari explained. Y/n thought of her schedule for tomorrow and decided to skip it to take care of Yua. "Sure! Hiroshi and I can take care of Yua for you since I finish early tomorrow," Y/n lied, as she just wanted to spend a day with Yua. "Great, thank you, Y/n," Aunt Himari said before ending the call. "Y/n, if I remember correctly, you have classes till 5 pm," Ririka raised an eyebrow at you. "Welp, no more~ I have to take care of my lovely cousin," Y/n smiled, thinking of a list of things to do with Yua. "Also, where are the rest of the council members?" Y/n asked, finally realizing their disappearance. "They either went to gamble or to finish their duties, but we will be having a meeting in a few minutes, so they should be on their way." Once Kirari had finished her sentence, the wooden doors opened and revealed some of the student council members. " Speaking of the devils " Y/n whispered. " Omg, who is that cute little sleeping beauty ?" Yumemi asked, stars sparkling in her eyes as she looked at Yua's sleeping figure. " My cousin, Yua Sato. " Y/n proudly puffed your chest out as you introduced your adorable cousin. " She indeed is quite a cutie," Yuriko said while walking over. Midari then came over and scared Yumemi who screamed so loud that she woke up Yua " What's happening ?" Yua asked, rubbing her eyes, and yawning. " Sorry Yua! Midari look at what you did !" Yumemi smacked Midari's head and made Midari apologize in pain. Yua looked around the room and saw the student council members, looking a bit shy. "Um, hi," she said softly, still feeling a bit groggy from her nap. The council members introduced themselves to Yua. Just then, Kirari called for the meeting to start and the council members took their seats around the long table.

Y/n POV

Yua and I sat on the couch, watching as Kirari began discussing the various issues and concerns around the school. Yua snuggled up to me and I wrapped an arm around her, feeling grateful to have some time to spend with your cousin. As the meeting went on, Yua's stomach suddenly growled which made her embarrassed. I chuckled before asking her if wants to go to the cafeteria for lunch which Yua nodded. On our way to the cafeteria, a man with his gang stopped in front of us. " Is there something you need from me, Kiwatri ?" I asked, slightly annoyed that he was in my way. " Hmm Maybe you?" I cringed at his cheesy line before trying to walk past them but One of his members just pushed me back to my spot. " What the f-... Could you please get out of the way I'm trying to get to the cafeteria." I calmed myself down as I remembered that a 10-year-old was beside me. " How about a gamble ?" Kiwatri suggested, " If you win I'll let you and that girl go, and if u don't let's just say what Yumeko had been through might be repeated but instead with you." He said making me feel slightly afraid as you knew what almost happened to Yumeko but thanks to Midari it never did. " Fine, I accept. What game are we playing ?" I asked with an annoyed tone. " How about a casual game of guess the card ?" Kiwatri asked as he took out 3 cards, 2 of them had an X on them while the last one had an O. " Fine make it quick though" I said, still annoyed. " Of course, Dear~" He licked his lip which made me feel disgusted inside. Deep inside, I just wanted to punch right here right now but his gang of perverts was right beside him. I held Yua's hand tightly and whispered reassuringly to her as we followed Jun to a classroom. Once we entered, Jun walked over to a chair and gestured for me to sit opposite him. I placed Yua on one of the chairs in the classroom before walking to the table. I gave her a quick smile before turning back to my cold expression. One of Jun's members sat beside him while the other stood up to deal the cards. " I believe both players know how to play, am I right ?" The dealer asked before any of us could answer the dealer continued " Even so I will still explain. Every round I, the dealer will place 3 cards. Two of them are X (Miss) and one is O (Hit). Once you place your bets, One of you will have to guess which one is the HIT card. We will be playing 5 Rounds, 10,000 yen will be bet each round. We will start with Y/n. " The dealer finally finished as he placed 3 cards down.

( I am honestly just mixing up the game from Midari's and mine since I have no idea how to gamble and to make it simple. )

Round 1- ( Jun Won )

Round 2- ( Jun Won )

Round 3- ( Y/n Won )

Round 4- ( Y/n Won )

" Last round~," Jun said, licking his lip. " Ya know cheating isn't nice, right ?" I asked looking at him before looking at the dealer whose brows were furrowed. " What do you mean..." Jun asked, straightening his back. "You signaled your dealer by kicking his leg to place The O. The last two rounds were just to boost my confidence, weren't they?" I questioned as I gave him a bored look. " H-How did you know ?" He asked, abruptly standing up from his seat causing his chair to fall and hit the floor. " Before the gamble, I saw that this fellow had a bruise on his left leg so during the second round I saw him wince a bit, you suck at choosing dealers man." I laughed knowing this would tilt him more. " You little bitch !" He stood up and was about to swing his palm at you but you caught it before it made contact to your cheek. " Hmm, slapping someone before the game ends wasn't in the deal, was it ?" I put my face in my palm while looking at him. I let go of his sweaty hand and sat down. He winced as he touched his wrist. ' How did this bitch have that strong of a grip ?! Fucking hell my wrist hurts. ' Jun thought. "Whatever, in the end, I will still win," Jun said, trying to sound confident, even though luck would be the deciding factor. The fifth game began, and Jun felt nervous, while you remained calm. The dealer placed three cards on the table, and it was your turn to choose. Without hesitation, you selected the middle card and flipped it over. " Seems like I won !" You said in a singsong tone. Jun got angry and stood up, " You fucking cheated! No way in hell is anyone this confident in taking the card up !" Jun screamed at you. " I may have cheated but you can't say anything about it, can you ?" I asked as I stood up and made my way to Yua. " Thanks to my little cheater over here, I'll be waiting tomorrow in my class for that 50,000 yen," I said as I patted Yua's head before leaving. 

At the cafeteria, I bought her favorite food and a chocolate cake to reward her for helping me win. " What do you wanna watch ?" I asked her as I place my phone onto her cup for support. " I don't know... " She said, as she tried her best to think for a show. " What about Street Woman Fighter 2?" I suggested which she agreed. I went on my phone and searched before putting it down when it started playing episode 1. "Are you enjoying your reward?" I asked Yua, who had crumbs all over her mouth. I gently wiped the crumbs and cream from her lips. "Do you want some, cousin Y/n?" she asked, to which I happily nodded while she fed me. After finishing, I took Yua's hand and walked back to the council room where the meeting was nearly over.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for disappearing for so long. I'm just burned out like a candle right now. Not much interaction's with the girl's sadly but a time spent with little Yua :>