Chapter 5

I know I have been gone so I'm sorry cause I had an exam and I just finished it. Finally opened wattpad to see 200+ notifications... Imma get reading after posting this and Yes I changed the convo things again I don't know why but yeah maybe I'll stick with this

____________________________

" You may start.....NOW !"

____________________________

Third Person POV

Students started picking their pens and writing down their answers. Their work were interrupted by a knock and startling the teacher.

" A-aah! Mrs Sayaka, you startled me " Mr Sam said while looking at the secretary " It seems like you came late again today right ?" Sayaka asked though she knew full well he was late " I just had a stomach ache " He lied while scratching his nape " So you had been in the toilet for 30 minute? But I overheard you told your students you were in a meeting with someone " Sayaka said " I-I " Sayaka cut him by telling him to leave his excuse to the president as she continued with what she was here for " I wish to find Y/n. The president wishes for her presence " Sayaka looked at you and gave a small smile. Y/n stood up with her bag but her sleeve was tugged by Mary. Mary gave Y/n a look and she understood Mary. After Mary lets go of Y/n's sleeve, Y/n walked up to Sayaka and whispered something in her ear before going behind sayaka " I would like Yumeko, Mary, Itsuki and Ryota as the president too requested for their presence " Sayaka said as they stood up and went to the front and followed Sayaka out

" So....Sayaka is there a reason why the president wish to meet me?" Y/n ask trying to start a conversation " The president did not mention why she had wanted me to bring you out of your class but I'm sure it's something Important " Sayaka replied before focusing back on where she is going " Then why are we taken out ?" Mary asked crossing her arms " Well Y/n ask me to take you all along but if you don't wish to come along. There is nothing wrong to go back to class " Sayaka said making Mary close her mouth. After some more walking they had finally arrived in front of the student council room. All of them were stunned except Y/n, Sayaka and Itsuki to see two president sitting in front of them " Welcome everyone " Both twins said together " Why are there two presidents ?" Ryota ask as everyone shrugged " Y/n " The twins called out making you focus on the two of them " Who is who ?" They ask in unision.

Y/n POV

You were confused at first but it clicked you after a few seconds. You looked at both of them closely from head to toe before making your decision " You are Kirari and You are Ririka " You pointed at them as you said their name. They broke out of the character and the one you said was kirari gave you a smile " Right as always Y/n.... right as always " Kirari said while giving Y/n applause as ririka undo her braids. " What was all about ?" Itsuki asked curiously " Well vice president here was afraid that Y/n forgot about her so we did this game to see if she remembers " Kirari exaplained looking at at her sister " Awww Riri. You are too cute to get forgotten " You said as you cupped the vice president cheeks making her blush " Okay lovebirds you can do these out of my council room " Kirari said with an annoyed face " Are you jealous, Rari~ ?" You looked at her with a smirk then giggled. Kirari gave you a glare as you quickly ran behind Sayaka " Save me Saya!" You screamed " Seems like Sayaka became a shield and a tomato " Itsuki teased as you took a glance at Sayaka as she was indeed as red as a tomato. " Are you alright Sayaka ?" You asked and place your hand on her forehead " Y-Yes I'm alright thank you..." She replied taking your hand away from her head and faced the other way. " Well that is over. I believe we should get going back to our class for our quiz " Ryota said and turned around wanting to walk out but Mary took a hold of his collar before yanking him back to the ground. She crouched down to the same level as Ryota and whispered something to him before standing back, leaving the frightened Ryota on the ground. " I believe Mary does not wish to take her test so I'll let you all pass this test and go home but if you wish to finish your test you can go back to class " Kirari said while Sayaka wrote something on her board " Well let's go home Mary " Yumeko said and held Mary's hand " Don't do no sus things at home and bye" You told them making them blush as they walked away " Welp you should get going too Itsuki. Your boyfriend is waiting " You said to Itsuki " Kaede is not my boyfriend !" Itsuki tried defending herself " Y/n never said it was Kaede " Sayaka looked at Itsuki with a smile. Itsuki helped up the Ryota who was still on the floor before running out of the room. Ryota gave you a wave before turning the other direction " Yup they are definitely daiting " You nodded and took your bag " Well I guess see you three tomorrow then " You gave them a smile which they returned then you walked out of the council room.

" Hmm so this was the girl you talked about Kirari... Your taste never disappoints me but does her skills disappoint me is the question " (???) Said " Bring her to me tomorrow, Mikura. I want to test her out " (???) said to a red head girl beside her who nodded

____________________________

Probably ain't gonna post for another month or two idk... and yes this is random.