Chapter 7

Third Person POV

It has been almost a week since you arrived at Hyakkaou, and you have caught up with some friends. Today is Saturday, and you will be visiting your grandparents again. Getting ready in the morning is not something you enjoy, but it is necessary since you received a message that some important guests will be arriving. You are now getting dressed.

 You are now getting dressed

Whichever one yall like I have no taste in fashion ;-; no shit-

As you were waiting for your chauffeur to arrive to take you to the airport, you quickly made and finished a cup of your favorite drink. Just five minutes later, a Rolls-Royce Phantom pulled up in front of your house. You grabbed your luggage and walked out of the door, swallowing the last sip of your drink and placing the cup in the sink. "Good morning, Lady Y/n. Is this everything?" your chauffeur, Mr. Aiden, asked as he placed your luggage in the trunk. "Good morning to you too, Mr. Aiden. Yes, that's everything!" you replied, getting into the car. Once he loaded everything into the car, he drove you to the airport. 

Aiden was your driver during your childhood. However, he had to leave during your primary years because his wife got a job here. Despite the distance, you both stayed in touch. You knew that Aiden still works as a chauffeur. Therefore, you asked him to drive you to the airport.

30 Minutes later

"We have arrived, Lady Y/n," your driver said, waking you up from your slumber. "Ah, thank you, Aiden." You got out of the car before your driver could help you take your luggage out. You had already taken it and closed the trunk.

"Lady Y/n, you did not need to do that. It is my duty to serve you," the driver said. This made you smile at him and put your hand on his shoulder.

"Relax, Aiden. I'm not a child anymore, so there is no need for you to help me with everything. Or are you just underestimating my strength?" You faked a hurt face, making him panic.