Chapter 6

Wonder how long has it been... Hah, I'm getting bored so easily. I'm doing these randomly so don't expect much now.

____________________________

Y/n's POV

'Another chaotic day wonder what drama Mary and Yumeko will be producing today' I thought as I brushed my hair. My thoughts were interrupted by a phone call. I placed down my hairbrush and went to grab my phone from the table beside my bed. I took my phone to check who it was which were my Grandparents.

" Hey kiddo," a raspy voice said through the phone which made me smile. " Hello gramps," I said as I sat on the bed I had made a few minutes ago. " How have you been over there? Have you been eating well? How's school ?" He asked, worriedly. " It's been good. I have been eating and school is amazing! Don't worry I made some friends too. Anyways, how's grandma doing ?" I asked curiously since the last time I saw her, she was ill in the hospital. " she's doing pretty good though she still has some cough to get rid off but overall she's okay and asleep right now," He said making me sigh in relief. " Well, I should probably get going otherwise I'll be late. It's good talking to you gramps and tell grandma I said Hi " " Of course I will. She has been wondering when you will be back " Grandpa laughed remembering how his wife has been asking about when is her granddaughter coming home. " I will be coming back tomorrow since Monday is a holiday " I said as I checked the calendar on my desk. " I'll send over the private jett then, " Grandpa said to which I replied 'OK' before ending the call.

I looked at the clock and realized that I had 30 minutes left to make breakfast and get to school. I stood up from my bed, smoothed out the covers where I had sat, grabbed my bag from the ground, and walked out of my room.

Cooking wasn't something I knew a lot about, but I knew the basics. I used to have maids in my old house when my parents were alive, but the house was now sold to someone else. The maids that used to take care of me were now in my grandparent's house taking care of them instead. I haven't hired any maids or butlers to take care of me because I don't need them much. I made myself an omelet, finished it, then put the dirty plate into the sink to wash it later. I wore my shoes, locked my door, and started walking to school.

I made a stop at a newly opened convenience store on my way and decided to purchase some items before continuing my journey. I bought my favorite drink and a pack of Pocky. When I arrived at school, I had 10 minutes left before class started. Since I couldn't find my friends, I decided to look for Kirari. I thought she might be in the council room, so I headed there. I knocked on the door and heard a faint "come in," so I entered the room.

"Hey, Kirari!" I said, making her put down her pen. "What brings you here, Y/n?'' she asked as I took a seat beside her. ''Nothing, was a bit bored, so thought finding you was better. Why? You got stuff to do? If so, I could always leave,'' I said, ready to stand back up. ''No, no, I just have a few documents left that I have to read and sign, but overall nothing else,'' she replied. ''Need any help with it?'' I asked as I took one of the papers she was working on from her. ''Hmm, maybe you could help me read through some of these while I do the rest,'' she gave me a small stack of papers, and I started reading through it.

After a while, both of us had finished the papers already and were currently using the five minutes left to chat. ''Madam President, I have the life plans for the house pets. Should I pass them to Y/n? What are you doing here?'' Sayaka asked as she accidentally dropped all the life plans on the ground. ''Here, let me help,'' I said as I quickly walked towards Sayaka and picked the life plans up. ''Must be heavy for you to be carrying all of these,'' I said, helping her put it on the table. ''Yeah, I guess... Sakura normally helped me with these, but she was absent today, so I had to carry all of these,'' she said. ''Oh yeah, what were you doing here?'' she asked, suddenly remembering her question. ''Oh, talking to an old friend, that's all. Anyways, class is probably starting already, so I'll talk to you later, Sayaka?'' I looked at her, hoping she would agree. ''U-Uh, sure. See you later...'' You waved goodbye to both of them before closing the door.

''Sayaka, are you falling for her too?'' Kirari called out, making Sayaka snap out of her fantasy world. ''Hmm, I guess I am...'' Sayaka whispered loud enough for Kirari to hear.

In Science Class ( Third person POV )

"You're late, Miss Y/n," the teacher scolded. "I know, there's no need to tell me," you replied, rolling your eyes. This only made the teacher angrier. "If you give me that attitude again, you can go to the president's office."

"Fun fact, I just came out of the council room and had a lovely chat with the president about you teachers!" you said, half-lying. This made the teacher shiver. "Right... you may go back to your seat, Miss Y/n," she said, and you smiled as you took a seat next to Mary.

After a short while, there was a knock, revealing a girl with red hair and blue eyes. "Lady Juraku would like to find Miss Y/n," she said. You followed her out before the teacher could say anything about it.

"Uhm, who is this 'Lady Juraku'?" you asked. She simply replied, "My owner."

After some time, you both arrived in front of an office with a doorplate that read 'Public Moral Committee Chairwoman.' The girl pushed the door open and announced, "She's here, Lady Juraku," before walking towards a girl with white hair. The girl looked at you from head to toe with her red cat-like eyes before telling you to sit down.

"So, you are the famous Y/n L/n. The girl the president has been talking about," Sachiko said, making you blush a bit as her voice was hot. "Yes, I am," you said with confidence. "We've met before, right?" she asked, making you confused. "We have?" She looked at you a bit disappointed but covered it up. "It was ten years ago, so it's normal to forget," she said, and you tried to recall someone. "Wait... Are you Sachi? Sachiko Juraku?" you asked, making her eyes widen, and a smile formed. "You remembered. I'm surprised, Y/n."

"Ah, seems like our time is almost up. You have PE next, right?" she asked, making you nod. "Let's talk next time," you said as you stood up and were about to open the door to leave but were stopped as she kissed you on the cheek. "I'm looking forward to our next talk, my love~" she smirked and closed the door, leaving you standing outside, trying to figure out what just happened.

Sachiko spoke up, "She's something, isn't she, Mikura?" She waited for a response, but there was no sound from the girl beside her. "Mikura?" Sachiko repeated, noticing that the girl was daydreaming with a deep blush on her face. "Mikura!" she shouted, pulling the chain attached to her collar and making her fall. "What are you thinking of?" Sachiko asked. "Nothing, Lady Juraku..." Mikura replied, but Sachiko knew it was a lie. She decided not to dwell on it and continued with some of her work before class started.

____________________________