Author's Note😊

Afa!!!

How una dey naw? I just wanna start by saying thank you for reading this marvelous book and also to say Happy Children's day!!😅

Sooo, this is my first book. Before I start preaching I want to thank two special...or four special friends.

Michaelfavour8... Darling, you gave me the inspiration and the morale to write this book. I love you too much🥰

EkehAnita... You are special to me. Thai girl made my book cover, even though she isn't an expert, she did it well and am grateful.

Eddy622... My mummy 😍. Eddy ooo!!!! I love you so much I wanna cry🤧

Iyanuoluwa_temi...You are my role model. This girl is nice and she corrects people without being harsh unlike some people. God bless you girl..

So...
Let's get into business shall we?😁

As my beloved readers, you are sincerely expected to do three things.

1) Vote:
This, my dears, is the easiest type of voting. No lining up in hot sun, no fear of gun or stray bullet, no disturbance, no stress. Just sit in the comfort of your home and use ur pinkie to press that yellow star ⭐.

2) Share:
For this book to go higher and higher everyday, share it to your friends and even your enemies sef😌, after all, Jesus said you should love your enemy🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️

3) Comment!
You see as I put mark for their?🌚, This is my favorite part of the book. Am a talkative, a sensible one and Id like to hear what you think about every chapter.

Commenting and voting regularly is very good. I'll dedicate chapters to the best commenters and voters. I'll even recommend your book if you want.

I hope you loooovvveee the rest of the book.... God will bless you abundantly for reading 😁.

     Remember, there is nothing like ghost readers👀

Ciao

Danielle ©