•Nine

Dedicated to 1stBukky

She knows what she did in my life🥺🌚😍

Hello

Afa naw, my gees. Abeg I want to implore you guys to help me share this book with people. Please 🥺, do this one thing for me.

I'm trying to promote my book but it's not easy, you can help me in my struggle and tell your friends about this book.

Okay, let's do this 🥃🥃🥃🥘🥘🥘

_______________________________

The alarm rang at exactly 6:00am.

Because of the cool ac and the soft bed, I didn't want to get up. How could I, when all my life after sleeping on pako bed and fire conditioner, I have finally found comfort.

But I had to get up.

Because today was Monday, the first day of school.

I got up reluctantly and had my bath. The weather was cold so I decided to use hot water, I would have slept inside that bathtub if not because of time.

After bathing, I toweled myself and sat on the vanity, the creams were so many, I had to do mini-mini-many-mo game to choose the one I wanted. After that, I packed my hair in a ponytail and allowed one strand to fall over my face. And then I smiled at the mirror.

See fine babe oo

Poverty die their!!

I opened the wardrobe and my mouth dropped open. There were dozens and dozens of clothes, expensive looking clothes by the way. Even the shoes, there were lots of shoes, each in different colors. I had to start rummaging through the clothes to find the uniform.

I found it at last.

It was a white long-sleeved shirt with a grey flair skirt that was tight at the waist and free downwards. Compared to what I have worn before, the skirt was very short, it was way above my knees.

I took the black tie and tied it in a ribbon style. I grabbed my black blazer and went downstairs.

 I grabbed my black blazer and went downstairs

(The uniform here, spec I know)

Good Morning Miss, how was your night?" Agnes greeted.

"It was fine, thank you. How was yours?" I replied without thinking. She looked shocked and her cheeks became pink. I mentally face palmed myself, the real Ivie never cares about her workers.

"It-it was fine Miss. Your breakfast is served" she stammered. I followed her to the dining table and nearly fell at the food on the table. Bread, tea, eggs and all others I can't mention!

Oh God thank you for this.

I sat down and started eating. When I was done, I took my back pack and went outside when I remembered I wasn't wearing shoes but pam slippers.