•Six

Hey peeps!

Am back to give y'all another update😌, I hope u miss me, coz I miss y'all like mad🥺

Ayhaff recovered oo, rejoice with me!!🤸🤸🤾

Sooo, lemme tell you guys one secret, August 18 is my birthday!!! So I might do triple or double update or as many as I can do (pweetyefua relax oo, I said I might!🤣😅)

Did you guys know that Olive has been rejected from Baron?😑😒, I felt like crying.

Team #OlivedateAdam, scream hallelujah!!

Team #EvelyndateAdam, scream wooohh!!

Team #RomeodateIris, scream love!!

Oya let's dive in👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼

*******

I spent my time in the hospital watching TV and playing games all day.

Sincerely, I was getting bored and cranky and I wanted to talk to someone but I knew I dare not because if I was caught, I was same as dead.

But... living like a rich girl in hospital was GREAT! I had anything I wanted and my or should I say, Ivie's phone was given to me to use.

Today was Thursday and Mum and Dad came to see me regularly. When I mean Mum and Dad, I meant Ivie's mum and dad.

I was alone in the white room, after taking a sumptuous meal of fried rice and goat meat, watching Nickelodeon.

Call me a child, but I love that channel!

The door burst open and Mum stepped in, looking rich and gorgeous.

"M-Mum?, It isn't visiting time yet" I said. Let me tell you, talking in English all the time is not easy. Sometimes I was tempted to speak pidgin but I had to restrain myself so I won't be caught.

"Nonsense darling, I can come to see my baby daughter anytime at work" she replied and hugged me, filling my nostrils with her lemon scent.

"Oh, welcome then. How's Dad?" I asked. Thank God I read those rich girl novels on Wattpad.

"Oh he's fine" she replied with a wave of her hand, "he's at work as usual"

"Oh, my regards to him then"

"Okay darling. I came here to tell you that Nnamdi, Rina and Empress are coming to see you today after school today"

Chineke! Ave even forgotten sef.

What nickelodeon can do to you.

"Really?" I asked. She frowned a little bit.

"Are you not happy? You don't sound so excited "

Brain! Oya, manufacture lie now oo!

"Oh I am happy, I just... Remember Doctor said my memory hasn't yet recovered? I hope I still remember them mum" I congratulated myself on that well formed lie.

Boss! You're too good joor!

"Oh! I have forgotten about that. Don't worry, your memory will come back"  she consoled.

"I pray so too Mum"

Pray so indeed!

"Anyway, it's 4:30 already. They should be here any moment. I need to head to the office now. I came during lunch to see you" she said and stood up.