•Three

Heyyo am back 😁🤚

Soooo, this chapter three ehn, I for no update buh with ppl like Michaelfavour8 😂, I no fit escape.

Best friend in the world fans say 'Ouuuuuii'!

I couldn't sleep without adding Chidubem's picture above🤧🤚

Let's dive in...

"What's up nah Giwa, this one you are looking like this, I hope all dey well?". Janet asked when I got to school.

"I dey well. I dey well" I replied half hearted. It was registration period and as usual, everywhere was noisy. I wasn't in the mood to contribute to the class noisiness.

How could I, when my parents marriage were at stake.

"Janettt" Soma drawled, walking majestically towards us. He handed to her a white paper and whispered something in her ear, eye eyes widened and a smile was on her lips. I also noticed how their eyes darted to me every now and then. After their mysterious discussion, Soma left, giving me the privilege to satisfy my curiosity.

"What is that? Where is that paper from?" I asked, curious.

"It's a letter from Chidubem" she replied smiling while reading the letter.

"To you?"

"Nope" she replied again

"Then who is it for?" I asked, impatient

"You"

"Me?" I grabbed the paper from her and saw the fine handwriting. It was from Chidubem alright, addressed to me. It read ;

Dear Giwa....

I'm not a good letter writer but I can convey my feelings to you. I just want to say that I like you very much..

I paused a bit shocked, Chidubem? Like me?

Then the world is due to end.

...I don't even know how I fell for you sef. You make my heart skip when I see you. Your smile and laugh drives me crazy and even your attitude, you make me want to kiss you sometimes ..

I know you think I'm a playboy and a flirt but I swear, I genuinely and really like you.

Please be my girlfriend?

Let me know what you think.

   Chiboy

I dropped it under my locker and sighed. Janet looked at me inquiringly, probably trying to see how I was taking it.

"So? What do you think?" She asked

"I nor know abeg. I'm not even sure he likes me for real. God knows how many girls he has done this thing for"

"He might like you for real yunno. I have seen the way this guy dey look you in class."

I looked back to where his seat was. He was there, seated but not making noise like the others. He met my eyes and an unreadable expression came over his face. He mouthed 'outside' to me and stood up. I followed suit and heard Janet's voice.

"Where you dey go so?" She queried.

"Outside. I dey come" I replied and went outside. He was waiting, with his hands in his pockets in a cool guy posture.

Haba Giwa, since when do you describe boys like this?

"Ehm Chidubem, how far you said I should meet you outside" I said, he turned to me, a small smile on his lips.

"Yeah. Did you read the letter?"

"Yes"

"What do you say?"

"I'm not sure I like you like that" I swear, I thought I saw the light in his eyes die.

"Oh. Why?"

"Because first of all, you are a playboy. I don't think I should date you just because you wrote a letter, telling me you like me"

"Secondly, you are too....wanted. I no want all those girls that are obsessed with you to poison me abeg. I don't want any drama in my final year, WAEC is too precious to lose"

"No problem" he mumbled, he looked sad and I felt really sorry for him.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

Mumu, da boy was rejected and he's sad you still dey ask jamb question my subconscious mocked.

"I'm sorry" I apologized.

"Stop apologizing nah, am good. Am okay" he replied and smiled. If I wasn't sensitive, I wouldn't have seen the pain and hurt in that smile.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Ammatome oo!" I yelled my usual like as I entered the house. Mum was home, cooking food. These days she had been at home earlier than usual. Maybe she was trying to avoid that bastard of a rich man.

"My daughter how are you?"

"Am fine ma. Good evening ma" I greeted back and peered into the pot. Beans and sweet pepper stew with fried dodo was on fire. My stomach rumbled like a volcano as I scented the food.

"Mummy please let me take small dodo" I pleaded with her at the same time trying to sneak dodo into my pocket.

" No, let me finish cooking first. Later you will say the plantain was not enough" she replied smiling.

"Okay. Mum"

"Ehn?"

"We are telling daddy tomorrow, are you ready?" I asked. The smile on her face died. As much as I hated bringing this up, we needed to tackle it once and for all.

"I know" she sighed.

"But before we tell him, you would go to the supermarket tommorow to buy some things, just in case"

"Okay ma"

"I wish I never made that mistake" she whispered, and a tear fell out of her eyes.

"I know" I whispered back.

"Forgive me my daughter" she cried softly. I out my arms around her and buried my face in her back.

"I have mum"

"Any dodo in the house?!" A voice shouted.

*****

Ohmigosh oo!!

So chiboy like Giwa, me I wasn't surprised sha, 😌, wen he's telling Giwa to lap dance him and when he's staring at her.

I really want to know how Giwa's dad will take the news of Giwa's mum's mistake, I just hope their family will stay together 🤧

Dodo means fried plantain

And Giwa trying to steal dodo, oh god 😂, I have done that before, though this time it was meat🌚🌝

No look me like dat na, I no be thief 😂😂

I want to thank my beloved baby, Michaelfavour8 for the recharge card she sent me to update this book. She's a darling.

Anyway, my next update is Sunday. Get ready ....

Cause shit is about to go down...

Or start whatever.

Ciao

Danielle ©