•Eight

Hello!
First I wanna say Happy New month in Arrears 😁, I've not been updating and am sorry but how far na, I have to write exams.

So, for this holiday, you guys will receive updates without interruptions and if you have any special event in your life, Dm me and I'll do something special for you that day😌🤗

Soo, I decided to change Rita's picture. The one of before didn't look evil enough. So I had to use someone I know looked evil 😈, she's up there in the media.

Sit back and enjoy this chapter 🍹🍹🍹
_______________

Ivie POV

Ouch

Ouch

Ouch

Why was the damn bed so freaking hard?

I turned and tossed without opening my eyes, wondering why the stupid hospital bed was so hard. I couldn't even hear anything anyway. Where did doctor go?

I opened my eyes and nearly cringed. The room was in poor condition and the fan in the ceiling was bad. I was confused. Were mum and dad mad to bring me here?

"Mum" I croaked in a low voice. No one answered. Worried, I sat up and looked out the small window, the environment was... strange. I didn't know where I was but I could swear this was not where I was supposed to be.

"Mum?" I said a bit louder now. I heard footsteps and nearly sighed in relief. The door opened and a woman who wore plain clothes entered.

Who is this?

What is going on?

I frowned. This wasn't my mother and she didn't look like any of my maids. Oh how I wish I had my phone, I wanted to be so badly home. I even started to miss Nnamdi.

The woman looked worried. But when she saw me, she smiled. I had to admit, she was beautiful.

"Giwa my beloved daughter, you are awake" she cooed. My head nearly exploded.

Was this an assylum for mad people?

Who is this woman calling her daughter?

And who the HELL is she calling Giwa?!

"Excuse me?" I answered. She frowned and searched my face.

"Giwa? What's wrong?"

"I'm not Giwa, where the fuck am I?" I replied rudely, unable to contain my annoyance and impatience.

"Jesus! Giwa have you lost your senses?! Heee!, God ooo, my enemies!!" she shouted and placed her two arms over her head and stomped her feet. I just stared at her. Maybe I was in a mad house.

"Look, I don't know who the hell you are, but I know you are not my mum. So please can you tell me where am I and what I'm fucking doing here?" I asked, getting exasperated.

Her eyes widened at me and were filled with unrestrained tears.

Damn , I feel like a witch.

But still, I have to go home

"Giwa" she whispered softly, her voice broke like she wanted to cry

"You... you've forgotten me, your mother? The one who carried you for nine months? How...what...is this a nightmare?" She asked, tears rolling down her cheeks. Then she started sobbing, heart wenching sobs.

Way to go Ivie, you broke her heart.

The door flung open and a tall girl walked in with a frown on her face and damn she was beautiful.

"That's it, Giwa what have you done?" She asked. I was now very annoyed. Why can't this people stop calling me Giwa? I'm Ivie, Ivie for God's sake!

"I just told her I wasn't Giwa, what did I do?"

"What?! You told her what?!" She screamed. Then she looked at me for a while and clapped her hands.

"She nearly lost you. Do you know what the news of you being in that explosion did to her?! Or what about your father, that has been ill for days now, but yet he's stressing himself at work to make sure there money for your hospital bill?"

O-kay, what?

"Or what about me, I ran mad when I heard you were there. I thought you died! And you wake up dey talk nonsense. Shey nah madness be dis so?" She yelled. I looked confused.

"But-"

"No but anything oo, apologize now. And comfort her" she growled.

I looked at the woman sobbing, normally I would have challenged the girl, I would have lashes back at her and insulted her. But I couldn't. Maybe it was because of the woman crying or something.

"I'm sorry..Mum" I said, saying the last part with a bit of hesitation.

"Janet, it's okay. Let's give her sometime to rest." The woman said and got up. Her eyes were red and puffy, she smiled a sad smile and left.

"Which kian wahala be dis one now ehn?" I heard the girl complain and the the door was shut.

I laid down and closed my eyes to think. What happened? All I remember was the strange girl I saw and the explosion.

Wait.

Strange girl.

I racked my memory for how she looked like. Then I remembered...

The girl that looked like me!

She was also involved in the accident. Something formed In my min but I shut it down. The girl might have died in the accident, so there was no need to worry.

But still, it worried me, the questions that I couldn't answer.

Where was I?

And who is Giwa?

********

*Cracks knuckles* so there, am done.

I hope it was something. Honestly, writing Ivie POV was hard because I had to typing English since😪

Who thinks Janet deserves drama mama award?😁

Don't forget to vote
Share
Comment

Ciao

Danielle ©