•Seven

Heyyy!

I decided to change Rita's picture because I wasn't satisfied with the previous one, I wanted it to be evil enough and one girl popped to my mind😈. Soo, the pic is up there in the media.

If you know her...

Don't talk oo🤫

Let's enter 🍺🍺🍺🍺

_______________________________

"What?!"

"Easy Ivie" the doctor chided.

Okay, so let me tell you the cause of my outburst, the doctor said I was well, infact I had recovered fully and was strong enough to go to school.

And my parents agreed.

How could I survive school?

An Elite school for that matter?

God oo, help me!!

"Why are you so distraught Ivie? Don't you want to go back to school?" Mum asked, looking worried.

"I-I'm still not well. I don't think I can be able-able to survive" I stammered in return.

"But the doctor said you are in perfect shape, how can you not feel well?"

I kept quiet.

Instead I studied their expressions. Mum had a worried look on his face, Dad also looked worried and a bit skeptical, Nnamdi was just staring at me which made me very nervous.

"Ivie Angel Obinna, why don't you want to go to school?" Dad's booming voice asked.

Please don't let me urinate on my body..

"Nothing" I replied. Nnamdi was still staring at me and it made me nervous, nervous to the extent I started shaking.

"You have to go to school, what about your WAEC?" Mum asked.

WAEC?

Damn, I have forgotten all about that.

Chai, wahala be like punctured tyre..

I had to go to school, I had to write WAEC. If not I wouldn't pass. I had to face school and all the boys and girls.

Dammit, how did I get into this again?

"Ivie?" This time it was Nnamdi that called my attention. His honey brown eyes were on me and it took all not to fall down.

He's fine sha..

"Fine, I will go" and immediately all of them erupted into cheers and smiles and laughter.

This wan na death wish oo..

________________________________

The house was huge!!

Freaking fucking huge!!

It was like a palace with a very large compound and a very beautiful garden. There was a massive swimming pool at a corner and coconut trees lined up like humans and a corner.

I got in and was even more enthralled, the sitting room alone could host a party for hundreds of people, the chandelier that dangled from the roof was like a thousand diamonds and the stairs handle was engraved with something like gold.

"Welcome miss Ivie!" I heard. I turned back and saw a group of young women and men dressed in black and white shirt and skirts or trousers each with different equipment.