Ten •

Heyyo!!

How far guys, I hope y'all are well. Eku holiday oo!😂

My birthday is coming soon, if ya an august babe, shout hallelujah!!

Recommendation: Y'all should try out pweetyefua's book titled "A little Spice and Sugar". It's on her profile board. You'll love it.

Oya let's dive in🔮🔮🔮

____________

As soon as I got Into the class, everybody stopped talking and stared at me. I had to will myself not to be intimidated by there stares. I raised my head up and felt Empress hold my hand. She dragged me to the front of the class and cleared her throat.

"Yo guys, as you all know, Ivie had an accident. Due to that accident she had temporary memory loss. So she might not remember some things"

"So she's now am old age, lost memory dumbass?" Someone jeered, I frowned and spotted the girl, she smirked at me while some people in the class laughed.

"I think that award would go to you, bleaching fool" I retorted, unable to hold myself. I felt satisfied at the way the smirk died off her face and the Snickers from the class. If they thought I (as Ivie) lost my sassiness, they must be joking.

Empress led me to my seat and sat beside me, then she faced me.

"So Ivie, in case you can't remember, this is Ss3 Turquoise which is science class. Then there is Ss3 Emerald which is arts class. Then Ss3 Ruby is the commercial class. I, you, Ifeanyi and Hosea are here in science class while Rina and Saviour are in Arts." She paused.

"Do you need a tour round the school?" She asked.

I rolled my eyes at her and scoffed "relax Empie, I know my way. It's not like I totally lost my memory"

"O-kay" she said and raised her hands in surrender. Then she bought out her phone and typed away.

The class was not noisy but it was filled with students discussions. Everybody was in their various cliques and groups, each discussing silly and trivial issues. Once in a while, laughter would erupt from one group. I looked around, bored. Hosea and Ifeanyi were not in class. I wondered why. I busied myself just by thinking about him. Just his image in my memory made my heart beat faster, my stomach clenched, but then I caught myself.

You better not fall for him oo, you are Giwa not Ivie.

I began to tell myself not to like him, but it wasn't easy. Even Janet who though dated a lot of men and boys but wasn't into them would have fallen deeply in love at the sight of Hosea. Speaking of Janet, I missed her so much and I wanted to talk to her, but that would be dangerous.

Ifeanyi and Hosea chose that moment and immediately the class changed. Girls goggles and swooned over them, especially Hosea. Ifeanyi smiled at them, flirted with them even but Hosea had a very bored expression on his face. His hazel eyes were blank as he held his books in his arms.

"Oh gosh must he be so hot?" One girl gushed at my back.

I fixed my stare on Hosea. As if sensing someone was staring at him, his eyes moved from the spot where he had trained them, slowly to the chairs and then past the tables to my face. I gasped softly but was careful not to let it show. I thought of ways to flirt with him as Ivie would have done. I stretched my lips into a trying-to-flirt smile. He didn't even change his expression, just looked away as if I was breeze. I looked at Empress to see if she saw what happened but she was too busy drilling Ifeanyi with venomous stares.

A pretty girl with long weave-on and short skirt with a Haughty look on her face came in with two other girls. All she had one her body screamed fashion and somehow, sluttiness.

Her eyes searched the class until they met mine, then a cruel, cold smirk came over her lipstick filled lips as she catwalk to me.

It was time to meet the enemy.

Don't fret Giwa.

"Well, Well, Well, so she survived. Hello there Ivie" She sneered.

"Let it go Rita. Must you always trouble her?" Empress complained.

"Oh shut up brat, you are her wingman, always defending her ass. Let her speak to me herself, unless she's dumb" she jeered and laughed with her two friends. Some nasty people in the class laughed too.

"Don't you call my bestie a brat. That should be your first name" I retorted. She looked a bit taken aback, but I knew she wouldn't go down without a fight. I knew her type well.

"Did you just insult me? Did you just open your filthy mouth to talk back at me? Me?"

"Oh no Rita dear" I replied sarcastically, smiling devilishly " I just told you the truth" some people snickered in the class and I felt satisfied at the anger on her face.

"How dare you talk to me like that bitch?!" My ears rang at the offensive word. I hated the word 'bitch' like shit and hated anyone who used it.

"Who you calling bitch? Anyway, I'm still a sensible and badass bitch while you are just a slutty, female dog. Rubbish" After that I shut up and took a deep breath. I didn't even know where the insults came from. Empress mouth was slightly opened, her eyes widened. Rita was furious.

"I'll get you fool" she threatened and stormed off to her seat. I relaxed down on my chair and sighed a deep breath of relief.

"Wow Ivie..Thanks for defending me" Empress exclaimed. The suprised tone in her voice made me wonder if the real Ivie had never defended her.

"It was nothing. We are best friends after all" I answered. She took my hand and pressed it to her lips. I jerked it away and glared at her, she laughed.

"Eeew Empress, what for?"

"I was just tendering my gratitude na" she laughed. I laughed with her, feeling strangely at ease with her.

"Best friends?" She asked, stretching her pinkie out.

"Best friends" I replied and intertwined my pinkie with hers.

******

Woah that's was awesome. I don't really wanna talk much. Make sure you pleassee 🥺 vote and comment and also share.

Ciao

Danielle ©