•Five

Sooo...

Hi.

I just bought data to update now. I didn't want to update today becuz am not feeling well🤒🤧. I have malaria and my head hurts...

But becuz I love you guys so much, I decided to give it to ya...

Let's do this🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃

UNEDITED.

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep

Where the hell was I?

My head ached and my body hurt. The stupid noise made it even worse by beeping loudly into my ear.

Who put machine in my room sef?

Beep

Beep

My headache increased and I wished the stupid thing would STOP BEEPING!

I groaned under my breath and twisted uncomfortably on the soft bed. Then I opened my eyes and saw white walls.

Why did mummy paint my room white?

Who send her message?

I looked round and saw there was a black television opposite me.

When did daddy buy television for me?

Who gave him money?

I looked to my left and saw some type of machine that had jagged lines moving with the beep sound to accompany it. I was very confused.

Where was I?

"Oh goodness! She's awake!" A woman shouted and then rushed in. She was gorgeously dressed with a gown that I think would have costed gold, not to talk of her expensive jewelries. A man came in, average height and huge. He was dressed in an expensive looking lace agbada that rich people normally wear. They both looked elated for some kind of reason.

"Ivie are you alright?" The woman asked, I scrunched my face in confusion.

Who was she calling Ivie?

Another man came in dressed in a white overall. I wanted to laugh at his sense of fashion. Who would wear a white overall like this?

"Ivie are you okay? Do you feel any hurt or any pain?" She asked again.

"Huh?" I replied. I was confused. She was talking to me as if she knew me before and I don't even know her.

"Doctor" she cried in alarm, "I think there's something wrong with her oo, she's not replying me"

Doctor?

What the fuck is going on?

The supposed 'doctor' came and looked at me.

"Ivie can you hear me?"

Could these people stop calling me Ivie? My name is Giwa!

"Ivie?" He called again. I had to nod my head so he would stop making noise. My headache was getting worse and I was this close to fainting.

"Good. Do you remember what happened?" He asked. Good question.

Could I remember?

No, I couldn't.

I shook my head in the negative. He looked thoughtful for a while.

"You don't remember the accident?" He asked again. I looked at him in confusion. What acci-