Eleven•

Welcome to another chapter my fellow readers. Especially Michaelfavour8, she has been a real supporter. This book is also dedicated to pweetyefua, she's trying her best and needs some words of support, so pls y'all help us support her.

Dearmo___, this is mine😂😁

Let's dive in🍮🍮🍮

P.s: I know we all deserve what happened to Ivie but this book was supposed to be on Giwa only. Lately, I thought"why not let Ivie in the book?" So I decided to allow Ivie into some parts of the book so y'all would know what's happening to her.

Pweetyefua, stay blessed 😌🥺

Now let's fully dive in🔥🔥🔥

Ivie

Today was Monday.

The day I (as the so called Giwa) was supposed to continue going to school. It had been like three days and I still knew I was Ivie and I didn't belong here, but what could I do? The woman just kept weeping and the man was in a sorrowful mood. The girl, whose name I learnt was Janet, kept staring bloody murder at me, I had to conform myself a little.

I was dressed in my uniform, a short sleeved light blue shirt and dark blue flair skirt, it wasn't bad, but it still wasn't as good as my own uniform.

"Are you ready?" Janet asked with a scowl on her face. I nodded my head and waited. She started walking but stopped when she saw me standing.

"What are you waiting for?" She asked.

I was confused "isn't there some car to pick us? Or transport?"

She looked at me as if I just told her that the devil has finally become good.

"Ehhhhhh!" She exclaimed and looked upwards "shey this wan na mental sickness so?"

I frowned slightly. What was wrong with what I said? I only asked if there was transport for us.

"No Giwa, there is no transportation for us. We will trek to school, as always" she said, laying emphasis on the word always. I swallowed, walk to school? I had never done that before, Oh lord help my legs. Then I followed her, walking slowly.

"You better walk fast!" She snapped and walked ahead of us.

This is gonna be a looonng trip.

*******

The day ran by and soon, school was over. I sighed, one thing I liked about EIGOS was that it was never devoid of drama. Just today alone I witnessed so many hilarious events and some spirit dampening ones like bullying. Most of the hilarious drama was centered on girls trying to impress Hosea but ended up being embarrassed. I recollected one, it was when Jumoke, the girl that had insulted me first, whom I called Bleaching fool, walked up to Hosea whose full attention was on the book he was reading.

She is a spoilt brat with her clique of friends who are no better. All they talk about is boys and fashion or where to aimlessly travel to. She always were extra short skirts, skirts that even ashawo cannot wear because it was too short. There was no difference between pant and the skirt. She should just have gone naked.

She sat on his desk and bent low so he could see her cleavage and buttocks. Then she called his name in a fake high pitched voice.

"Hoseaaaa" he raised his head up from the book and looked at her face with his bored expression.

"What do you think of my new hair?" She asked in a seductive voice. He didn't even look at her hair before his eyes returned to his book.

"Bad" he said and did as if nothing was in front of him. People snickered and exclaimed at how she was embarrassed. As for the witch, she stood up and left, red cheeked and embarrassed.

I came back to reality and laughed. After laughing, I sighed, Wondering when the driver would come. Bored, I started walking around the school aimlessly. I went into our class and saw a figure with it's head bent down. Curious, I tapped the person and the person woke up, startled.

It was Hosea.

Sleeping in the class after school hours?

And was that bags under his eyes?

His eyes for the first time was devoid of the usual cold and bored look and was replaced with tiredness and exhaustion.

He really looked tired.

"Are you okay?" I asked. He swallowed and nodded and then stood up.

"Why were you sleeping after class? Don't you sleep at home?" I asked, still concerned.

"Don't you mind your business? I'm fine okay?!" He retorted and left the class.

Weird.

Why was he sleeping in the class?

And why did he look so exhausted?

The horn of the driver's car startled me to reality and I took my bag and went to him.

**********

Hmmm I wonder how Ivie go manage herself today 😁

Something is wrong with Hosea and I wonder what it is🧐🧐

Read on to find out!

Don't forget to vote comment and share!!!

Love you!🥺🔥