...::::**•°✾°•**::::...ᵀᵉᵃʳˢ ᵒᶠ ᶠᵃᵗᵉ: ᴬ ᴴᵉᵃʳᵗᵇʳᵉᵃᵏᶦⁿᵍ ᴶᵒᵘʳⁿᵉʸ"6

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

Again today, I spend my days in tears

I cry until I get tired as yet another year passes

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

When you got the news that your fiancè has moved on, your heart couldn't take it

When you got the news that your fiancè has moved on, your heart couldn't take it. It was as if you got a report of someone near you suddenly dying.

That week, you were unable to function. Your movements became slow, you fell into a deep depression, and even your friends couldn't get you out of the dark hole. It was so tricky doing the menial, everyday tasks.

Your curtain in your bedroom was just drawn. It was as if your mental doors were closed off. You just told your dad and Sofia you needed to be alone for a while. Your dad didn't feel comfortable with you moving back into your apartment in that state.

Two days late, your doctor called you. You took an Uber and went to the hospital. After the appointment and more tests, you had to wait for the results...

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ--ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Later...

You were sitting at a cafe near the harbour, watching the boats on the Rivera with unblinking, unseeing eyes. You don't have any tears left to cry. The news you got from your doctor was like a death sentence.

Why you? What did you do to deserve such a fate? Everything in your life has just taken a drastic turn. Your phone was off the whole day, and when you looked at your notifications, they were overwhelming. Your dad and Sofia tried to get hold of you. The doctor called your dad to inform him that they needed to stay close to you because you were in a very detached state of mind.

When your dad couldn't find you, he called his doctor's friend to confirm an appointment. That is how he found out that you received the dreaded results.

A waitress smiled at you," Another cup of hot chocolate and Danish pie, miss

A waitress smiled at you," Another cup of hot chocolate and Danish pie, miss."

You look up and smile a watery smile: "Nej, take. (No thank you.) Just a glass of hot lemon water, please, and reigning (the bill, please)."