....::::**•°✾°•**::::....Cast List....::::**•°✾°•**::::....

✧❁❁✧✿✿✧❁❁✧✧❁❁✧✿✿✧❁❁✧✧❁❁✧✿✿✧❁❁✧

Female Lead : Choi Y/n becomes Cha-Young

Danish-Korean

Age: 25 years

Height : 1.6m

Career: Modern Art Curator in Copenhagen, Denmark

Traits : She is quiet and introverted, shy, kindest, and very down to earth. She always holds her head high, as if she don't care about the whole world. She doesn't admit failure and wants to do everything perfectly. She is hot-tempered, always look positive and full of vitality She is strong , fearless and a natural-born leader.

✧❁❁✧✿✿✧❁❁✧✧❁❁✧✿✿✧❁❁✧✧❁❁✧✿✿✧❁❁✧

Male Lead: Kim Taehyung

Age: 26 years

Height: 1,78m

Career: Billionaire CEO of ART galleries across Asia. Rare Art collector.

Traits: He is a paradox in a sense. On one hand, he's romantic, ambitious, loyal, practical and disciplined; on the other, he's critical, pessimistic, demanding and goal-driven. He's loving, but fears failure and can keep grudges.

✧❁❁✧✿✿✧❁❁✧✧❁❁✧✿✿✧❁❁✧✧❁❁✧✿✿✧❁❁✧

Bangtan Elite Club brothers

BTS as themselves (Au).

Kim Namjoon -CEO of a Publishing Co.

Kim Seokjin- Restuaranteer - Owner of a chain of famous Japanese restaurants.

Park Jimin- CEO of Pharmaceutical Corp.

Jung Hoseok- Hotel Magnate. Jung Towers.

Min Yoongi- Record Producer/ Composer and Music label owner.

Jeon Jungkook- CEO of Jeon Shipping

✧❁❁✧✿✿✧❁❁✧✧❁❁✧✿✿✧❁❁✧✧❁❁✧✿✿✧❁❁✧

Taehyung ex- university sweetheart - Dilraba Shimada

Age: 26

Career: Japanese Model-Actress

Traits : She is loyal, protective, intuitive, and caring, but she can be overly sensitive, moody, vindictive and vengeful. She is obsessed with winning the love of Taehyung back.

✧❁❁✧✿✿✧❁❁✧✧❁❁✧✿✿✧❁❁✧✧❁❁✧✿✿✧❁❁✧