.::::**•°✾°•**::::...ᵁⁿˢᵖᵒᵏᵉⁿ ᴸᵒⁿᵍᶦⁿᵍˢ: ᴬ ᴹᵉᵉᵗᶦⁿᵍ ᵒᶠ ᴴᵉᵃʳᵗˢ 9.

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

Will I be able to forget you?

I try so hard, but it's still so hard.

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

Taehyung was unnaturally worried because he knew the girl and her colleague would be here this morning. He has already delegated a staff meeting to the main meeting room on the second floor. He must finish all the details for the upcoming student exhibition and return the two girls to Denmark as soon as possible. He doesn't want to keep 'her' around for too long.

But as he sat in his office, finalizing the most important meeting points on the agenda, his heart raced erratically inside his chest. Hopefully, his Museum Director would take over the exhibition and deal with Choi Cha-young.

He and this "hellraiser" couldn't possibly be friends. That is extremely difficult to comprehend. His entire life appears in disarray, and no one wants to give him straight answers. Although he does not like hearing about Ms. Choi, his friends clam up whenever her name is mentioned. Most of the time, Jimin wants to tell him something, but he purses his lips and dismisses him. His PA knocked on the door, and he let her in. She looks unusually ecstatic. He wonders what has her in such a state.

"Er, good morning, Mr Kim...er, Miss Choi Cha-young and Ms Olive Jensen have arrived," he furrowed his brows. "Should I let them come to you or send them to the meeting first?"

"Good morning, Soo-ah...er, let them first meet the staff. Let Ms. Hak welcome them. I will see you shortly," Taehyung said, shaking his head.

"Alright, sir. I'll do so. Mr. Ahn is already engaging with Ms. Choi. We are so excited that Ms. Choi is back with us after three months away. Gosh, we miss her-'

Taehyung furrowed his brows, perplexed, and quickly interrupted her," Okay, Soo-ah. I'm aware of her presence. Please check on our guest and allow Ms. Hak to begin the meeting. Thank you very much."

Soo-ah blushed slightly at her obvious delight at Ms. Choi's return, but she nodded and left the office, closing the door softly behind her.

Taehyung sighed deeply as he reclined in his chair and briefly closed his eyes. Even his employees were excited about Cha-young. Had she already enchanted his staff?

He sat quietly in his office, his head resting on his hands, wondering how his and Ms. Choi's reunion would go. All he knew was that he didn't want her near him or his museum, but due to Flippen's memory loss, he had to make a deal with Mr. Hansen.

 Hansen