...::::**•°✾°•**::::....ᴸᵒⁿᵍᶦⁿᵍ ᶦⁿ ˢᶦˡᵉⁿᶜᵉ3

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

Day by day, even if it's like this

The thought of seeing you

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

You couldn't take it any longer when you left the hotel on your way to the airport. Your pale cheeks were flushed with tears. Your eyes have a red rim around them. Why did you and Taehyung get entangled in this tragedy? You love him. It took a long time for you to forgive and forget all the cruel pranks and hurtful names you had thrown on one other.

So, how do you function when you're separated from the love of your life? You had no idea you had feelings for one other until that fateful day six months ago...when you stormed into his office and later... ended up on his desk...you were both too stunned by what had happened. You avoided him for two weeks until he confronted you and demanded to speak with you about that night.

Things quickly escalated from there, and the rest is history. Now, FATE has returned to sting you. It was proving to you that your happiness will not last...again. You hurriedly wiped your eyes. Much work still needs to be done, but you want to leave South Korea. Your working passport, fortunately, is still valid. Small miracles are something you may thank God for.