..::::**•°✾°•**::::...ᴱᶜʰᵒᵉˢ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᴾᵃˢᵗ 7

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

I'm quietly drawing out your face that I long for
Memories of the past make the tears flow
And it doesn't stop

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

It was already late in the evening, and he was sitting in his opulent office, conversing with one of his museum affiliates in Copenhagen. He was so unnerved when Mr. Hansen informed him that his arch nemesis and one of her colleagues would return to Kim Contemporary Galleries.

He can't comprehend how he feels about seeing Cha-young again. This is massive. Working and relating with this witch will take all his strength not to throw her out of sight.

How can his Bangtan Elite club say that he and Cha-young grew to become friends? No way. He called Jimin to confront him about the pricey jewellery he purchased from Cartier and the fact that he was supposedly engaged.

He confronted his friend, who had only told him he kept it a secret and was waiting for his fiance's to be revealed. His parents inform them not to disclose his involvement with Cha-young.

His mental state is no longer ready to accept that she even worked alongside him in the gallery. She was once a vital part of the success of the Egyptian Exhibition for the country schools. They were planning this cutting-edge Exhibition for University students before the dreaded accident altered their lives.

The Maknae line felt sorry for him because he always looked absent when they were all together in a company. Something was amiss in Taehyung's life. He sensed it, but he could not put his finger on it.

Dilraba was already planning to work from Seoul because she needed to be near Taehyung. She had hoped that they would reconcile. She just needed to remind him of their love for each other. This time, she will support him in his career, be there for him, love him, and who knows if she will get the ring on her finger. It will only be a matter of time before he decides to rekindle their relationship seriously.

 It will only be a matter of time before he decides to rekindle their relationship seriously