::::**•°✾°•**::::..ᵀʰᵉ ᴾᵃᶦⁿ ᵒᶠ ᴸᵉᵗᵗᶦⁿᵍ ᴳᵒ 12

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

And it doesn't stop.

Yes, because of my foolish love

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

You felt immediately drained after your encounter with Mr Kim, as if life had been sucked out of your very existence. The throbbing shoulder discomfort wasn't helping, and you frequently winced as a migraine hit. You swallow two migraine pills and then gulp down the lukewarm water.

You were sitting alone in the cafeteria, contemplating how you would tell Mr. Hansen, your boss.

Taehyung only wants you to stay in his Gallery for one week, and the tension in your body is working against you. He refused your offer to operate together and wished you were gone and out of his sight. It's as though he suddenly regards you as an abomination.

Dilraba will unleash havoc while you're here. She has no faith in you. Everyone was aware of her continual insecurities when you were present. Most people were unaware that You only reacted to Taehyung's bullying of You while you were an undergraduate.

You couldn't be happier now that Taehyungs and your dating life were so private; no one knew how far your romance had progressed. Speaking of sleeping with the enemy, you will have both former friends reeling.

Just then, a notification on your phone jolted you out of your gloom.

It was Taehyung's mother. You pretended to be cheerful when you greeted her, but you were depressed and weary of life. She sounded ecstatic and inquired about your first day at the Gallery. You didn't want to tell her how cold and unapproachable Taehyung had been and how he had almost demanded you leave two weeks earlier. It won't be easy to pull this off. Mr. Hansen would like you to email him daily progress reports.

"Good morning, ma'am. I'm okay. With the additional additions to the building, the Gallery looks fantastic. I enjoy the cafeteria and the three restaurants on the premises. They're quite thoughtful." You said it softly.

"Oh yes, when he was recuperating, we decided to get restaurant and coffee shop owners to come and hire space," Ms. Kim laughed. "Remember you were there when the project was still ongoing."

"Yeah, it's beautiful," you murmur. You hope she doesn't notice your reluctance to discuss her cold son.

"How did my son react when he saw you? Any speck of recollection from his side?" she inquired anxiously.

"The same. Taehyung seems colder than usual but more polite." At the very least, I am appreciative. He didn't forcefully push me out of his sight. You say softly that he doesn't want me around him, and Dilraba has returned to his life. So, you softly state.