...::::**•°✾°•**::::...ˢʰᵃᵈᵒʷˢ ᵒᶠ ᴿᵉᵐᵉᵐᵇʳᵃⁿᶜᵉ 4

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

Makes me happy

The words, let's break up

Still makes me struggle

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

6 weeks later.

Taehyung was recuperating from his injuries at his family's estate

Taehyung was recuperating from his injuries at his family's estate. His ribs were healed, but he still felt uncomfortable in various parts of his body.

He had been emotionless for the past week and couldn't shake the feeling that something was amiss. He felt a vacuum in his heart that he couldn't explain. He'd previously undergone two physical examinations and scans. And, according to his doctor, the six months he missed could be irreversibly lost. It's been a month and a half since anything unusual occurred.

He's just thankful that his injuries weren't more severe. He couldn't understand why he and the 'hellraiser witch' had become acquaintances. Since his first year, he has despised that girl. How on earth did they manage to bury the hatchet so quickly?

But something made him jittery deep down. The shock and grief in her eyes kept him awake when he virtually threw her out of his hospital room. He just dismissed it. He swore in university that, after what she did to him, he would never let her near him again.

He'd had enough of her, and seeing her among his friends and family was too much for him. How could they have been so quick to embrace her into their group? In university, she made his life a living nightmare. In university, he formed a clean slate to forget about the past, move forward, and mature. How did she end up here? How did she end up working in his gallery with him?

What happened to bring them together in the same accident? Jimins' report does not persuade him. Were they intoxicated? No, according to the police, this was not the case. It was pouring, and a deer jumped out in front of his rented car, causing him to swerve and collide with a tree. Fortunately, the vehicle did not overturn, and they did not die.

His mother peered through the opening of his door and saw him gazing into space.

"How's it going with my son? Would you like something to drink or some black noodles sent to you? "she spoke gently as she sat beside his bed.

He tilted his head to look at his adoring mother, who had taken off from her job to care for him. His parents ran a highly prosperous mobile export business, which put them in the billionaires' league.

"Thank you for everything, Eomma. I want to eat some noodles and a cup of tea." He made a real effort to sit up. He didn't feel right without the bandages on his body. His arm, as well as the scratches on his body, have healed.