.::::**•°✾°•**::::..ᵂʰᶦˢᵖᵉʳˢ ᵒᶠ ᴸᵒⁿᵍᶦⁿᵍ: ᴿᵉᵏᶦⁿᵈˡᶦⁿᵍ ᴴᵒᵖᵉ 8

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

You fill up my tears.

If I send them up to the sky

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

After you and Olive disembarked from your first-class cabin, you took your carry-on bags and proceeded to the aircraft exit

After you and Olive disembarked from your first-class cabin, you took your carry-on bags and proceeded to the aircraft exit. You took Korea Air.

You sigh deeply as you look at Olive, who smiles brightly at the flight attendants who have treated you so well.

Olive has stunning beauty with her azure blue eyes and long chocolate brown hair.

You felt a nervous gnawing in your inner being as you both walked to the baggage claim area. Being on Korean soil fills you with unprecedented fear and excitement. Maybe it was to see your ex-lover or reclaim 'nemesis' again.

You may recall the first time Mr. Hansen allied with the Kim Galleries. It was one of the worst days of his life when he informed the staff with whom he would be working from now on. You were all overjoyed for him: new international projects, large sums of money, etc. But when you found out who the honest Mr. Kim was, you were adamant about not going, but you, Olive, and Hansel were the deputies sent to oversee the Egyptian Exhibition.

It was only for three months. You couldn't figure out why fate had brought you to Taehyung's gallery. You were surprised to learn that he was the sole owner of two or more galleries.

You expected him to work as a fashion or wildlife photographer. Not that you care what happened to him. Maybe you thought he'd marry that pretentious, conceited Dilraba, his university sweetheart. You and that floozy wanted to kill each other several times, but you grew up after you left university-no more evil pranks. You'll be an adult now. Your father was counting on you to behave. But only Kim Taehyung could rile you up to the point of no return.

You recall your first meeting-at his gallery.

He was cold and emotionless. You didn't want to be in his presence. Olive, Hansel, and Mr Kim's assistant acted as a shield between you.

In meetings, whatever you add or bring up as an option, Mr. Kim will completely ignore you and address you through his PA as if you don't exist.

You were enraged and did the same thing that drove him insane. The staff was exhausted by your constant fights. You fought, bantered, and bickered every day without stopping. It felt like you were back in university.

When you and Mr. Kim begin your verbal gunfight, your colleagues will quietly leave the room. He once became so agitated at you that he called your boss and demanded that you be sent back to Denmark. He'd had enough of you.

You and Taehyung couldn't get along.

Until that fiery fight one night...

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══