::::**•°✾°•**::::...ᶠᵃᵗᵉᵈ ᴱⁿᶜᵒᵘⁿᵗᵉʳˢ: ᴸᵒᵛᵉ ᴮᵉʸᵒⁿᵈ ᴿᶦᵛᵃˡʸ 16

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

Yes, because of my foolish love

I' m holding onto you

Day by day, like this

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

The Maple Tree Restaurant, renowned for its Korean barbecue, buzzed with chatter and the aroma of grilling meat.

Glancing around, you whispered to Olive, "Dette sted er fantastisk.( This place is amazing), Olive! I'm enjoying it here."

Olive agreed, saying, "Yes, it's so lively! And I'm already hungry from the smell of the cooking meat."

You smiled at the team, expressing your gratitude for the invitation. "Hey, everyone! Thanks for having us."

Sunwoo smiled affectionately at you while Seulgi tried suppressing her laughter at his apparent fondness for you. Olive chuckled at her antics.

Mr. Nam Chan, in charge of the exhibitions, welcomed Cha-young and Olive to the table, offering them seats next to Soo-Ah and Ms. Hak. "Cha-young, Olive! I'm glad you could join us. Please, have a seat. We've already ordered some meat and drinks at the house. Thanks to Mr. Kim, we have plenty of funds for dinners."

You smirked and nodded, receiving cheers from the team. Olive relished their time with the museum staff, sharing jokes and laughter over delicious food.

Olive exclaimed, "You guys are the best! So, what's the latest news about the Egyptian exhibition?" as Mr Nam handed her a glass of soju. You respectfully declined, opting for hot water with lemon.

Ms Hak, the museum director, beamed as she shared details of the upcoming exhibition. "It's going to be amazing! We have some incredible pieces to showcase, and the display will be fantastic. We even received a feature in the Seoul Arts magazine-how exciting!"

They discussed their successful Egyptian exhibition at the university, confident in their chances of winning more awards.

Sunwoo couldn't contain his excitement, dancing in his seat. "And you know what that means, right? More awards for us!"

Laughter filled the air as they discussed their exhibition plans. The night was fun, although Ms. Hak, Seulgi, and Soo-Ah were beginning to show signs of being tipsy. Mr Chan arranged for a taxi to ensure their safe journey home. Sunwoo opted to accompany you and Olive in the Uber.

Despite your impending departure in a few days, you had a wonderful time with the team, and they were sad to see you go.

........