...::::**ā€¢Ā°āœ¾Ā°ā€¢**::::...įµ€įµ‰įµƒŹ³Ė¢ įµ’į¶  įµ€įµ’įµįµ’Ź³Ź³įµ’Ź· 5

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

Again, today, I spend my days in tears. I cry until I get tired as yet another year passes.

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

You felt hollow when you arrived at your family's home in Copenhagen, but Sofia and your dad made your stay pleasant

You'd try to sleep only when alone in bed, yearning for Taehyung like never before.

You couldn't react to your friend's inquiry about your upcoming marriage. Your heart broke, and the thoughts of the guy you love igniting his hatred for you made you shiver.

He reminded you of UNI's cruel and heartless Taehyung. How are you going to get over him? Jimin told you that he still hasn't regained his memories. It's a lost cause.

Laura and Olive also visited your home. You were sitting on a sunny terrace. The weather is pleasant right now.

What you told them was saddening to them.

"Give him plenty of time to heal and reclaim his memories. It's been six weeks since the last time you saw each other. You're madly in love. He'll reveal his feelings for you. "Your brown-haired friend consoled you.

"Olive...He only remembers our pranking relationship in university. For almost four years, we tortured each other. We did things that were both cruel and harmful. He'd never forgive me for playing a prank on his brand-new sports car. For years, we've made a spectacle of each other. Taehyung detested me. And now he realizes how much he despises me because of my presence. When he first saw me, you should have witnessed his reaction... It hurts my heart." Your eyes welled up again as you bit the inside of your cheek.

As she sat down, Laura hugged you sideways."Cha-young, don't lose hope. You're a fierce fighter. Okay. He'll find you sooner than you expect."

You sniffed and shook your head.

"Jimin claims that his doctor isn't confident that he will restore his memories and that the mere mention of me caused him to pass out. He warned his family and friends not to mention my name in front of him. They'll never be able to reveal my involvement with him. I... miss him." You began to cry uncontrollably into your hands.

The reality of your lost love smacked you in the face. It was worse than losing your high school sweetheart to your cousin. You had no idea what true love was until you and Taehyung decided to try it. He loved you with all his heart. You loved each other passionately.

It was the most surprising moment when you remember the nights you spent in his arms, loving him with all your heart, your heartaches, when you revealed your secret dating relationship with Bangtan. They couldn't believe their eyes when the enemies transitioned into lovers. Taehyung's parents were astounded when he fell for this nightmare-inducing Danish girl.