::::**•°✾°•**::::...ᵀʰᵉ ᴱⁿᶦᵍᵐᵃ ᵒᶠ ᶜʰᵃ⁻ʸᵒᵘⁿᵍ 13

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

If I send them up to the sky
Will I be able to forget you?

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

Taehyung couldn't figure out why he felt so uneasy two days after Cha-young arrived at his Gallery

Taehyung couldn't figure out why he felt so uneasy two days after Cha-young arrived at his Gallery. He couldn't sleep for two nights; it was as if something was continually bothering him in the back of his mind.

His Eomma was dissatisfied with the way he treated the girl. He couldn't understand why they were so enthusiastic about Cha-Young. Last night, he had dinner with the Bangtan Elites-Maknaes, and the verbal spat he almost had with Jimin and Jungkook regarding Cha-Young was disconcerting.

Flashback

They were unwinding on the porch following dinner. When it all started, his mother arranged various trays and dessert bowls on the buffet table.

Taehyung was irritated when he said, "Why are you guys so insistent on accepting Cha-Young? If you defend her this way, what spell did she cast on all of you?

Jimin took several deep breaths and responded. Taetae, her museum, appointed her to a particular assignment. Do you know what will happen if she does not complete her two-week obligations, which are an appraisal for a permanent senior curatorship position? She might be overlooked."

"I don't care!" Taehyung murmured, pursing his lips. I refuse to collaborate with her. "She looked too innocent right now, and I know she's hiding something."

Jungkook exhales, "Tae, like what!! She will not be able to sabotage her project. You must fulfill. She is involved in the Copenhagen partnership. Just put up with it for now.

"Why don't you try treating her with a little respect?" Jimin asked, looking irritated," She just wants to repeat her success from a few months ago. Give her a chance to do her job, and she'll be out of your hair, and you'll be able to live happily ever after with that fake girlfriend of yours---"

"What the hell, Jimin! What does Dilraba have to do with Cha-Young being at the museum?" A grim expression appeared on his face. Jungkook merely inhaled deeply and tried to calm Jimin down when he was exhaling deeply. He tried not to lose his cool with his brother.

"All right, let's not fight about this," Jungkook said to both of them. "I don't think your Eomma appreciates our squabbling like this. Please, Taehyung, do not stress yourself. You may experience migraines again, and... Jimin, give Taehyung a break. He stays Cha-Young's employer. If he doesn't want her here doing her work at his place, he should communicate with Mr Hansen and release her so she can return to Denmark."

Taehyung sat on the comfortable patio chair, rubbing the bridge of his nose, his eyes perturbed as he glanced at Jimin, who stood with clenched jaws, "Jimin... Do you have feelings for the hell raiser?"