::::**•°✾°•**::::...ᴱⁿᵗʷᶦⁿᵉᵈ ʰᵉᵃʳᵗˢ:ᴸᵒᵛᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ʷᵃʳ 15

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

Yes, because of my foolish love

I'm holding onto you.

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

Recap:

You had the sudden courage to place your palm on his chiselled chest, and you could feel his heart beating. It had the same effect on you, and just as you were about to shove him out of your personal space, you both heard a sharp breath intake---

 It had the same effect on you, and just as you were about to shove him out of your personal space, you both heard a sharp breath intake---

Taehyung's heart raced as he gazed into Cha-Young's eyes. It seemed to deflate her like she had a message to convey but held back.

Their hearts beat in sync, and Taehyung couldn't understand why he suddenly felt a rush when she softly placed her warm hand on his chest.

It was as if something deep inside him wanted to surface. When his eyes roamed over her flawless beauty and sad eyes, he felt an uncanny desire to embrace her.

Her perfume tantalized his senses, leaving him utterly breathless.

Being close to her made him feel desires he couldn't express. Why was he attracted to a girl who brought so much turmoil into his life for four years? She teased him, made him lose his sanity, and was a constant pain. Yet he felt a need to protect and love her.

His mental turmoil was interrupted by an audible gasp. Seeing Cha-Young's widened eyes and discomfort, he knew the intruder in their moment was not someone who would take things lightly. It was his dear, almost-girlfriend, Dilraba, that made her presence known.

He closed his eyes briefly and muttered softly, "Just great!" slowly letting Cha-Young free from his arms imprisonment. He could feel her exhale a breath of relief when he left her personal space. He suddenly felt a coldness when she moved away from him.

He turned away from the heated moment as Chayoung squeezed her lips tightly, and her expression returned to blank, emotionless.

Dilraba stood in the open space, leaning with narrowed eyes against the colossal marble pillar, with a smile on her face but dangerous daggers directed at Cha-Young, who just shrugged and moved with a subtle bow in Taehyung and Dilraba's direction.

Taehyung inhaled intensely as he put on a cordial smile, not wanting Dilraba to see his slightly unnerved demeanour. Cha-Young's presence affected his senses, and the more he was in contact with her, the more contradictory his emotions became.

Now profoundly affected, Cha-Young fiddled with her camera around her neck and said calmly, 'Excuse me, Mr. Kim, Ms. Dilraba, I still need to finalize my photo task.' She hurriedly spun around and quickly moved a few steps from the couple to the Egyptian relics on the opposite wall.