SS:1 Part:5

⚠️ Mature content ahead⚠️

Anirudh watched as Bondita stared into the eyes of his assistant, in his arms.

And his blood boiled.

To him, they seemed to be lost in their own world of a fantasy that he quickly planned to destroy.

The truth, however, was far from what the fuming mind of the jealous lover had concluded.

He cleared his throat and moved two steps closer to them. His assistant, Oditto was helping Bondita stand stable again when Anirudh grabbed her arm that Oditto was holding and pulled her closer.

Bondita looked on as Anirudh glared right through Oditto's soul while gritting his teeth at the same time.

His jaw clenched and unclenched before he spoke.

"Tum jah sakhte ho. Aur aaj Ka jitna bhi Kuch Hain Sab Tum handle karoge, main aaj court nehi araha." He commanded in a dangerous tone, anger clearly dripping from it.

Bondita unknowingly licked her dry lips looking at him.

Oddito gulped and nodded before hurrying out of Roy badi.

As Oditto left, Anirudh glanced once at Bondita and left to his study. Although the way he looked at her, scared Bondita, she still decided to trail behind him. She stopped at the door of his study.

Bondita bit her lips. Letting out a heavy breath, she knocked three times on the door.

Laying straight on the large sofa with one hand under his head and another clutching a pillow, Anirudh heard the knocks loud and clear, yet he didn't respond. Something was wrong with him, he knew. Because he wasn't mad at her, yes he hated seeing her in another man's arms but it wasn't her fault, he understood that yet he felt the urge to throw tantrums.

Not getting any response, Bondita walked in without permission and kneeled close to him. She stared at him while he kept his eyes closed. After about 10 seconds of contemplation, Bondita brought her hand to his soft dark hair and gently caressed through them.

Anirudh, upon feeling her touch, opened his eyes and moved them to her. He stared at her with furrowed brows for a while before he spoke in a husky tone.

"Darwaza band karo" He ordered and Bondita obliged.

As Bondita turned back after closing and locking the door, she found him sat up straight on the couch.

He gestured her to come closer.

She came closer to him and as soon as she did so, he pulled by the waist and she landed straight on his lap.

She let out a gasp as he adjusted her on his lap. She was facing him, her legs on either sides of his waist.

This was the first time he had done something like this to her. She wiggled on his lap trying to fix her saree that had moved up till her knees, and he smirked at her.

"Ky-Kya Kar Rahe Hain app?" She asked, her tone shaky.

Anirudh didn't answer. He gripped her waist tighter, squeezing it. And she gasped again, her eyes closing momentarily before opening up again. He searched for a tint of discomfort in her eyes and he found none.

Smiling softly, he leaned back on the couch and stared at her, caressing her waist.

She gripped his shoulders and thought to herself.

This is wrong, Bondita. You cannot be responding to a man's touch this way. It is a sin.

Bondita gathered all the courage in herself and said aloud exactly what had been on her mind. She considered what she felt for him, a sin for she was raised to think that way.

And it enraged him. He wasn't just any man to her. He couldn't be.

"Main toh tumhara Anirudh Babu hoon na Bondita? Koi Anjan nehi" Anirudh said, trying to be calm.

"Anjan nehi par...par Apne bhi toh nehi Hain aap" Bondita replied and although she didn't feel good saying those words to him but it was what she thought was right.

Do I mean nothing to you?

He was hurt. All these days, he had cared for her like she's a glass doll. He had loved her like she is his most precious.

She meant the world to him and he meant nothing to her.

"Kuch nehi Hoon main tumhare liye?" Anirudh asked in an enraged tone but the pain in his voice could easily be felt by anyone listening.

"Malik Hain aap mere" Bondita answered, avoiding eye contact.

Enough.

He's had enough. Hearing that she thinks of him as just her owner which he never even intended nor considered himself to be, pushed him to the edge of his anger and it broke the last string of his patience.

Two can play this game, shona.

She tried to get off his lap, only to be pulled back, quite harshly. Her bosoms collided with his chest, making her gulp while he remained unbothered. He brought his hands to her knees. Grabbing the end of the saree, he pulled it up all the way to her waist, touching her thighs in the process. She shivered at the touch. He looked down at her completely exposed legs. Her white panty covering her womanhood. She blushed to the deepest shade of red.

"Yeh aa-aap" She stammered but he understood what she meant.

"Malik Hoon na tumhara" he indirectly answered the question she wasn't able to voice. His voice sounded heavy and hot to her ears. It fueled the desires in her and she stifled a moan.

He noticed her biting her lips to stop herself from moaning out loud. Now, he wanted to make her moan his name.

Anirudh brought his lips to her neck, pressing a kiss there. He nuzzled into her neck, lazily kissing the skin there. His hands moved to her covered womanhood and she almost moaned but composed herself quickly. He took a look at her face once before again dipping his face into her neck again. His fingers now dancing over her clothed clit and bare inner thighs. After a while of teasing, Anirudh pressed his fingers on her clit from over her panty.

Bondita, being lost in the moment and his magical touch, let out the first moan she was trying so hard to hold back.

Author's note: You're not an adult but you still read the chapter, admit it. Well, drop likes and comments if y'all liked the chapter!