SS:2 Part:7

“Usne Khana khaya?"

Anirudh asked. His tone was dull, suggesting that he wasn't much interested in knowing the answer.

“Nehi Malik "

Came the reply from Bihari.

Anirudh's hold on the receiver tightened, giving away that his actual emotions could not be found in his words.

“Humne Koshish ki, par..."

Bihari had tried to continue, but Anirudh put down the receiver before he could finish.

Anirudh's eyes travelled to the watch on his wrist. Looking at the silver wrist watch, he smiled faintly, although he was irritated at the fact that it was another hour before he could go back home.

------------------------------------

Anirudh was quietly observing Bondita after she knocked the time clock off his hands. He didn't let the rage he felt show on his face; he wanted to see what more she'd do.

He restrained the urge to raise his brows in amusement as she glared at him. He was expecting her to yell.

She didn't.

She ignored him instead.

Anirudh Roy Chowdhury hated being ignored.

“Ah!"

Bondita shrieked out in surprise when she was yanked to the ground by a strong pull on her left arm. Her eyes roamed from his shoes up to his face. He was raging, she could tell. She was scared but she was not going to let him know.She stomped her foot on the floor before attempting to rise on her feet.

He helped her.
In an aggressive way.

Anirudh grabbed her injured hand, using it to pull her up. She yelled out loud at the excruciating pain she felt when, after making her stand on her two feet, he mercilessly pulled off the bandage he had wrapped around her wound last night; shedding tears on her skin.

In no time, Bondita found herself in the bathroom with him. She was already bawling her eyes out when she realized that the bandage was just the first of the things that he was going to pull off her body today.