SS:1 Part:11

Bondita dreamily stared into Anirudh's eyes as he stared back into hers, an intensity hiding in his orbs.

Anirudh snaked his arms around Bondita's waist before nuzzling his face into her neck.

“Ah.." Bondita let out a shaky breath that encouraged Anirudh.

He got his face out of her neck to read her expressions. Her eyes were closed, she had her bottom lip in between her teeth, her head was slightly tilted to a side.

Anirudh's right hand approached her lips while his left hand stayed wrapped around her waist. His thumb rested on her bottom lip, lightly caressing it.

“Too hard, shona" He spoke in a husky voice as he tugged on her bottom lip.

Bondita released her lip from the clutches of her teeth before opening her eyes. Her eyes met directly with Anirudh's while he continued caressing her lips with a smile playing on his own. Bondita was mesmerized, and as if in a trance, she inched closer to him, if that was even possible. She wanted more than just his soft and subtle touch.

Anirudh understood, yet he continued his game. He roamed his eyes over her facial features once before proceeding to pull his hands back from her frame.

His actions agitated Bondita. She was frustrated, desperate and mostly needy. Her desires overpowered her innocent mind and she grabbed his collar, stopping him from moving far from her.

As soon as her hands landed on his collar, Anirudh looked at her with raised brows; that raised even higher at her next move.

Anirudh was frozen for the first few seconds after he felt her soft lips on his. He had not expected her to do anything to him on her own. However, when he got back to his senses, he realized that she wasn't able to kiss him properly for she didn't really know how to. She kept sucking on his lips, but it wasn't enough. Neither of them could get the satisfaction their hearts craved. So, he took the lead.

He gripped her waist and grabbed the back of her neck. His movements told the urgency his body required. He bit on her bottom lip before sucking it hard, while Bondita encircled her arms around his neck in an attempt to pull him closer. Bondita gasped as Anirudh pinched her waist. Taking the opportunity, Anirudh pushed his tongue into her mouth. Bondita let him do whatever he wanted to, for she enjoyed whatever he was doing. Anirudh did everything he wished to without anything holding him back. He sucked her lips, bit on them. He was sure her lips would be swollen and red by the time he'd be done. Next, he licked and sucked on her tongue. He tasted her to his heart's content before he finally let her go.

They were both breathing heavily. Bondita felt her knees going weak, she was sure they would give up on her any moment now. But Anirudh was quick in his actions. She realized she was already in his arms, bridal style, while her mind was still trying to come out of the aftereffects of the wild kiss she just experienced.

Bondita looked up at him as he placed her on his bed, before hovering over her.

She could not move her eyes from Anirudh. The robe he had been wearing when she entered his room had fallen off his body while they were kissing. The first two buttons of his smooth satin shirt were broken. How? She didn't know. She just knew that she felt glad at the buttons being broken for it revealed quite a bit of his breathtaking body; precisely, his chest. Some of his hair were falling over his forehead. She wanted to run her hands through those locks, she's felt this specific desire at many occasions before too. His eyes, dark with desire. She felt like his dark yet shiny eyes were mirroring her own. The desires in them matching with that in her own.

Whatever was happening, whatever she was feeling, none of it all felt familiar. But it all felt right, so she let it happen. She knew she was losing. She was losing herself in his eyes, in him; but she didn't care.

She could, she would lose herself and everything and anything she has or will ever have; if it earned her, him.

Author's note: okay y'all, Ik I've been gone for a while and I'll be honest, it's not because I have something going on or anything. It's just because I didn't feel like writing, I had half of the chapter in my draft but I did not have the motivation to complete it and no, I'm not saying it's because of the response like the votes or comments. I think the urge to write comes from within the writer, readers' response to their work may play an important part but most of its effect falls on the improvement the writer makes from feedbacks. The motivation to create can only be found by the creator, on their own. Basically, I lost that motivation for a while and I'm pretty sure I'm gonna lose it again and again, I'm sorry about that but I can't help it, that's just how the writer in me works. But I would really appreciate if y'all could give your opinions about the chapter and the story, it's not a compulsion, of course but it helps me improve. Thank you for reading!