SS:2 Part:9

While Bondita was lost in her thoughts, Anirudh had taken her to the big mirror kept in his bathroom and made her stand facing it while he stood behind her.

He was staring at her face intently, trying to guess her thoughts. Her expressions were changing every minute. He could see a tint of desire in her eyes through the mirror. Not moving from his place, he wrapped his arms around her waist from the back. He already knew what he wanted to do, and he wanted to do it slowly. He wanted to make her aware of everything he was doing to her and everything he can do to her.

His left hand disappeared inside her saree around where it was tugged in while his right hand moved up towards the pin holding the pallu together at her shoulder. He unpinned and untugged her saree at once, causing it to loosen around her body. All the while, he stared into the mirror right at her figure as her clothed breasts and naked waist came into view. He trailed his hands on her body and the saree further came off.

She was standing in her petticoat and blouse while her saree pooled around her legs. He noticed that she had come back from her thoughts and was now staring at herself in the mirror.

It was only when he looked a little more attentively that he realized her eyes were actually on his still hands kept on her hips. A smirk instantly adorned his face. He was quite familiar to the look in her eyes.

Desire.

It was desire.

He grabbed the strings of her petticoat between his two fingers and pulled them. His eyes stuck at her lower half, waiting for the cloth to fall off.

However, she was quick in her actions. He frowned at her hands holding the waistline of her saree skirt to stop it from coming off her body.

He averted his eyes to her face in the mirror while tugging at her hands, silently urging her to let go.

His eyes were void. Face expressionless.

Yet, as his eyes looked into hers, she couldn't help but cower. Her hold on the skirt became loose and taking the opportunity, Anirudh pulled her hands away from the skirt.

She felt the cold touch of air on the skin of her legs. The petticoat had joined her saree laying at her feet.

She closed her eyes while he, turning his face, stared directly at her face now.

“Yeh sab sahi nehi hain. Aap mujhe aise nehi dekh sakte.” She spoke in a timid voice.

He chuckled lightly before answering.

“Nehi dekh sakta? But I've already seen everything. Not only that, ” He paused, placing his hand on her clothed entrance.

“I've even touched. Not once, not twice, but countless times. I can see, touch, feel you whenever and however I want. And you can protest but you won't be heard. You can try to resist but you won't be able to, and you know that darling. You want this. You want me. You like it when I touch you, when I see you.” His hand that was till now sitting idle at her core started rubbing there. With his other hand, he grabbed her jaw and made her look at herself in the mirror after demanding for her to open her eyes which she did. Her eyes instantly shifted from her own face to his hand that was busy torturing her clothed pussy. She could feel herself leaking, her panty was getting soaked and she knew that he knew she indeed liked his touch on her. 

“See kitten, I was right. If you don't want it, why are you wet? You want it, you want me. You want so much more than what I am doing to you right now. You crave for me.” He spoke huskily into her ear while she continuously shook her head in no. She knew she was lying, she knew he was right. She wanted him. But she was scared to admit it.

He was enraged at her still denying the truth while she was practically at the edge of cumming for him with just a few soft strokes of his fingers and some hot whisperings.

“Please....” She begged as he tore her panty and blouse at the same time. She wasn't wearing a bra so her blouse was torn off her body and hanging loosely at her shoulders, her breasts were exposed to his sinful eyes.

She looked in the mirror to see herself completely naked while he remained fully clothed. His one hand assaulting her crotch while the other roamed on her waist. It was clear he had control over her.

Her eyes next moved to his face in the mirror and she immediately wanted to hide herself somewhere. He was staring right back at her, looking devilishly handsome. His hair falling on his forehead, a smirk playing on his lips and his eyes expressing how much he loved the look of shame on her face. However, the words that came out of his mouth next made her realize that it wasn't the look of shame that he enjoyed, it was the pure desire in her eyes that made him rejoice.

“Please what, baby? What do you want Bondita? You don't look like you want me to stop. Biting on your lips like that, begging me with your eyes to do more. You certainly do not want me to stop, then, what is it that you want darling? Do you want me to do more? Do you want me to take this last piece of clothing, this blouse off your beautiful body? Do you want me to quit playing and start the real fun? Do you want your patibabu to put you on the floor and fuck your tight little pussy? Or do you want me to fuck your mouth while you gag on my cock? Tell me, do you like how I am looking at your naked form? How I am touching you? How I am talking to you? You do, and you know why? Because you're a slut. You're my slut. Do you know what you're begging for? You're begging for me to fuck you while you watch as I take you from behind. You're not the good girl you pretend to be, you're a dirty little slut. For me, only for me. You cannot stop me shona, you have no right to. You belong to me. Every inch of your body is mine. Your love is mine. You are all mine. Oh look at that.....”

Anirudh's dirty talk came to a halt as he felt Bondita's cum drip down his hand.

“Of course, you came. Your desperate pussy couldn't hold it in any longer. You've always been so sensitive for me. You melt the moment I lay my hands on you. Aren't you ashamed baby? Cumming for the man you claim to not even know? And you came so easily. Learn to last longer, maybe then I'll fuck you in all your holes.”

Anirudh concluded, throwing taunts at the trembling Bondita in his arms. She hid her face in his neck as he picked her up before putting her into the bathtub. She closed her eyes and leaned her head back, waiting to hear the door close as he leaves.

When the sound never came, she opened her eyes that widened upon finding him seated beside her head while smirking down at her.