SS:1 Part:8

Anirudh didn't even flinch when the doors of his room were pushed open. He had been waiting for her. He didn't move an inch, he just sat there on his bed staring at his Bondita who seemed awestruck. He smiled at her, probably breaking the trance she was lost in.

Bondita, upon noticing him smiling at her, came out of her dreamland and hastily tried moving out of the room.

“Ruko!" Anirudh voiced.

Bondita stopped her movements but didn't turn to him. He sighed.

“Idhar dekho"

He spoke in a calm tone. But she didn't obey. She felt too nervous all of a sudden.

Anirudh tried hard to keep calm. Barrister Babu despised disobedience. He waited for her to do as he told her to until a few seconds passed. She was still facing her back to him.

“Bondita" Anirudh warned, his voice sounded low.

The said one breathed heavily and licked her lips. The way he called out to her made her feel scared and excited at the same time. She was lost in herself, thus, still not obeying to his earlier command.

“Bondita!" His voice was louder this time, bringing her out of wherever she was lost and she quickly turned to look at him.

She took one look at him and immediately downed her eyes to the ground. He, however, kept glaring at her.

“Yaha aao" He passed his second command.

Bondita, being afraid of his anger, quietly walked over to him and stood by his bed. Placing his feet on the floor, Anirudh turned to her but remained seated.

“Itni der se Bula Raha tha main. Kaha khoyi thi?" He questioned her in a thick voice.

“Ji woh..." Bondita trailed on but could not come up with an appropriate answer.

“You know Bondita, meri mini tumse kafi behtar Hain. Jhatse meri sari baatein maan jati hain, tumhari Tarah nehi." Anirudh tried irking Bondita, emphasizing on meri mini.

And it worked. Bondita's eyes shot up at him. Her brows furrowed while her jaw clenched.

Anirudh was enjoying her expressions but he did not expect what she did next.