SS:2 Part:3

Anirudh was gripping Bondita's hair and wrist quite harshly. He could see the drops of blood running down her hand from the wound caused by him breaking her bangles. He hated what he was doing. But a part of him, much darker than he had ever thought he would become, found satisfaction in it. He was hurting too, and he deemed her responsible for it just how he deemed her entire family responsible for the life he was living now and the life he once lived that could no longer be returned to him. According to him, she deserved this and worse. And not only she, but her entire family deserved only pain; and he will give them pain, using her. They were already going nuts looking everywhere for her.

“Please.."

Bondita managed to form words, controlling her sobs that were piercing Anirudh's heart and providing relief to it at the same time.

Anirudh's heart softened for her. But the next moment, the darker side of him took over and he leaned in a bit, simultaneously yanking her hair to bring her face closer to his own.

“Please? Please Kya Bondita? Dard ho Raha? Chour doon?"

He asked if he should leave her but his words could not be found reflecting in his actions. He tightened his grip on her wrist, breaking the remaining bangles that pierced her skin further. She winced in pain, making him leave her completely. She immediately got up with all the strength she could muster up, and ran straight to the door.

To her misfortune, it was locked from the outside.

Anirudh knew she would try to escape from him, but he wasn't going to let her, not again. He had already told one of his men to lock the door from outside and to guard it. Hence, he didn't move an inch from his spot on the bed. He just sat there seeing her struggle to open the door. On the other hand, when Bondita realized that she could not run from him, she was devastated. She felt helpless and scared. She didn't know this man but when he had picked her up in his arms, she could tell that she had felt this exact touch before too. She turned around to face him and found him leaning on the headrest, staring right back at her with a hateful expression on his face. He looked angry. When he got up from the bed, she had expected him to hurt her again.

Anirudh walked over to her, maintaining eye contact all the time. She feared him, he knew. But he could also sense this unfamiliarity in her eyes, and he didn't like it nor did he understand it. Why was she looking at him like he isn't known to her? He stood right in front of her, she backed up against the door trying to keep as much of a distance from him as possible. He chuckled.

Keeping his hands on either sides of her frame glued to the door, he spoke leaning down to her height.

“Pichli bar ki Tarah isbar bhi Tumhe bhagne nehi dungna. Aur agar Tumne bhagne ki Koshish ki, toh saza milegi. Jese ki abhi"

As soon as he finished speaking, Bondita widened her eyes. Punishment? What was he talking about? Will he hurt her again? All these thoughts in her head made her start crying again. The fear for the punishment awaiting her invaded all of her mind, not leaving any space for the words pichli bar to be registered.