1

Kyojuro sat next to me and Senjuro and laid his blade at his side as he was offered some melon. He had a few bandages, nothing major luckily. He had returned from a mission just last night, bleeding all over the garden. Poor Senjuro looked like he was going to throw a fit over Kyojuro's condition and the destruction of the garden he had just fixed up.

    "Why didn't you see Kanae? Are you that afraid of her?" I looked at him through the corner of my eye as he refused to look at me as he munched away. "You are in there all the time with the new pillar, Shinazugawa-san I think, no wonder why she and her sister are fed up with you pillars by now. But if you keep this up I may just have to resort to their forcefulness."

    "Sorry (Y/N)." There it is, once again apologizing with his big smile and enthusiastic tone before I strangle him.

    "(Y/N), you're no better. You're still recovering because you refused to have Kocho-san scold you again." Senjuro, you're lucky you're too young to strangle yet.

    "Hey, you haven't experienced Kanae's scoldings, you have no say." I playfully smiled and poked his side as he smiled back at me. "Anyway, I've been called by Oyakata-sama so she's probably going to hunt me down tomorrow to check on my arm."

    "You were called by Oyakata-sama?" I nodded, "I was called as well, do you know what it's about?" This time I shook my head.

    "No, but it has to be important if he called you too." Kyojuro nodded in agreement as he finished his melon, tossing the remains to the side with Senjuro's. "Damnit, hold still Kyojuro."

    "Sorry (Y/N)."

    My stomach twisted as anxiety gnawed at me

    My stomach twisted as anxiety gnawed at me. Kyojuro was nervous as well despite being my support here. Though I couldn't blame him, he's only been a pillar for a little over a year so this hasn't been common for him yet. The Kakushi were incredibly silent and formal as well so they didn't help ease any anxiety I have either.

    This is terrifying.

    Once we arrived at a fairly large estate the Kakushi bowed and left us. "Is this Oyakata-sama's estate?" Kyojuro nodded, causing me to tense a bit. Never have I met the leader of the corps, and didn't intend to but here I am outside of his estate.

    And only moments later did a man come out with two identical children by his side. An unhealthy patch of skin on his temple, clearly an illness of some sort, was pushing towards his eyes. Though, he held this presence of complete peace, very calming. It's almost as if your worries would ease themselves. Too bad I'm severely anxious.

    Kyojuro dropped to his knees, kneeling before this man. So, of course, I copied his actions, I don't want to stand around like an idiot. "Hello, Oyakata-sama!" Kyojuro's voice boomed throughout the garden making his greeting well known.

    The man, Oyakata-sama, chuckled lightly in response to the greeting. "Hello Kyojuro, (Y/N)." Oh wow, his voice really did match his aura. "Raise your heads, I have delightful news for you both."

    We both raised our heads as our curiosity peaked. Yet, there was a moment of silence following his words. The leaves rustled as a gentle breeze flowed through. The faint sounds of demon slayers training or walking by. We just sat there staring at Oyakata-sama, awkwardly. Luckily a Kakushi arrived carrying a small bag handed off to Oyakata-sama.

    "(Y/N)," My heart sped up anxiously as my eyes shot forward to Oyakata-sama. "For you." he then held out the bag which I cautiously got up and took.

    "With much joy and pleasure, today you are promoted. (L/N) (Y/N), today you become a Pillar, a Hashira. You will continue to fight honorably and ensure the progression towards a world without demons. You will continue to stand proud and wield your blade to protect the innocent lives jeopardized by Muzan Kibutsuji. Beginning today, (Y/N), you shall serve as the Nature Pillar."

Word count: 685

I Found You [Shinazugawa Sanemi x Reader]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara