11

It’s already the next day, the Ogimoto house has been relatively quiet. They’ve been training Inosuke to become an Oiran, they’re desperate to beat out the other houses. Somehow Inosuke has been catching along fairly well, just constantly complains about the clothing. Plus when we got here last night Inosuke already heard rumors of Makio. She reportedly hasn’t left her room since she arrived, and hasn’t taken any meals either.

            We haven’t heard much else this morning, and so far I haven’t been given many tasks. I was asked to help prepare food, clean a floor, and then help the younger girls with their hair, plus attempt with Inosuke though his hair is a little too short for it yet. The rest of the morning I’ve been learning the layout and talking to some of the girls here, learning their stories and the stories of others. Many girls have also come to praise me for my cooking and my “motherly” nature. To be fair I have taken on a parental role of sorts for some of these girls, they’re clumsy, messy, and naive. Being able to treat minor to major wounds and being patient enough to help clean them and their messes up, as well as repair any tears in their outfits apparently is a huge help to the house. I would’ve thought they’d put more care into these girls if they have to buy them but they just treat some of them like shit until they start bringing in money.

            Nonetheless, I’m gaining a reputation as well as Inosuke. The lady even said there was a man who came early as hell this morning wishing to take me for a while. When it gets closer to the time we’re supposed to take customers she’s going to brief me on what to do before we get to anything sexual. Welcoming him basically, especially since he’s paying a great amount for me over some time. She thinks I may even get bought so quickly, and with this kind of money, I could convince him to buy “Inoko” as well. I’d cut off his dick if that man tried to buy me, I’m a Demon Slayer, not some vase in a shop. Same with these girls here, they’re human beings, not objects. I hate this place.

            Anyway, since I sent that letter to Sanemi I have yet to hear back, then again he was already on a long mission before I sent it so it’s likely that the mission is still in progress. At least he’ll know where I am and what’s happening if he sends letters I can’t respond to promptly. Now, I need some tea, maybe I can secretly add some sake to it.

 Now, I need some tea, maybe I can secretly add some sake to it

            I groaned as I got Inosuke ready for tonight. I told him I would be unavailable tonight so if anything happens or if he finds out anything on Makio to go to Tengen right away. I was already all dressed up and physically prepared for this mystery man. The lady had brought in sake, cups, and a towel, alongside a change of clothes. Food would be brought in as he arrived. “(Y/N)-chan! There you are, Inoko-chan, you’re here too.” We both turned around as I finished applying blush to Inosuke. There was one of the girls, Kumi I believe. “Your guest is waiting for you.” I nodded and nudged Inosuke.

            “Thank you, Kumi-chan. Inoko, go with Kumi-chan for the night.” Inosuke looked between us before going with Kumi as they walked off.