1; Gamer/Streamer AU

“oh, fuck you, Moon!” you yell, slamming your first down onto the desk in fury. Moon only cackled, “if you're too slow, you lose your chance, simple!” he said, in that deep, gravelly voice of his. Sun was unheard in the background, both of you tuning him out.

Currently, the three of you were playing Mario Kart eight deluxe on stream, and Moon had just overtaken you. The three of you were playing highrule circuit, and this was your second lap. “watch yourself, Moon boy, or kiss first place goodbye!” you cried, hitting all the right turns and boosting in all the best places, overtaking Moon once more.

Now onto your third lap, things were really getting tense. You two weren't even making snide comments anymore, just focused on winning. It was eerily silent.

Then, as the finish line loomed into view, you and Moon were side by side, not gaining speed on the other nor falling back. As you begin to feel as though you might win, a blue shell comes out of nowhere and stuns the two of you, giving enough time for Sun to cross the finish line and yell triumphantly. “you two were so cooped up worrying about each other you forgot all about me!” he cried, happily.

You groaned, falling back into your chair. While being a faceless streamer had its downs sometimes, it also had a ton of perks. Like how, seconds after this action, you proceeded to fall off of your chair. Only having heard the noise, Moon laughed, a terrifying rumble to behold, especially if it was as loud as now. Sun was desperately trying to hold back giggles as he asked if you were okay, to which you responded with a non committal “I'm okay...”

Time passed faster, it seemed, and although you had no idea how you got there, you were playing Phasmophobia. Moon was getting increasingly pissed off with the ghost (who's name you'd neglected to learn) and finally snapped, yelling out profanities. You started to wheeze, doubling over and clutching your stomach. Sun got into an argument with him, just yelling about how he shouldn't swear and the like, and Moon arguing back how the ghost apparently started it. It was all very loud and it only served to make you laugh harder, adding to the chaos.

Once it had calmed down, your sides well and truly hurt. You downed some water, ate a simple breakfast bar as a snack and resumed playing. Then, the ghost must've started to annoy Sun, because he slammed his hand on his desk and yelled “fuck off, GERALD, you crusty dusty bitch!” stunned silence met his words. Ever since you first met Sun a year ago, in early December, he'd always been known to avoid swearing. He saw it unnecessary, and useless.

So for him to swear now, while playing a game..

It was pure comedy.

You immediately burst out laughing, tears falling from your E/C orbs, gasping for air once more.

~ Timeskip ~

“so, we've played Mario Kart and Phasmophobia, what should we play now, chat?” you asked, glancing at chat as it zoomed by. ‘how the fuck am I gonna read that??’ you think, but then Moon speaks up. “how about we have a poll and see? That sounds fair, doesn't it?” he asked. Many of the chatters, if not all, agreed. He only added two options, however.

Minecraft (multiplayer Horror)
Roblox (multiplayer Horror)

You hoped it was Roblox, as that seemed to be less ‘scary’ of an option.

You sighed, “let's do this.”

~ Sorry it's short!
I got a (personal) request for a rewrite of a story and want to devote some time to that, but I can make a part two!
Thank you for reading,
-Author ~