Easy money (Pt.1)

Authors note;
I've been trying to start the big chapter for a while, but I keep scrapping ideas, so take this until I can fix it.

( FROM HERE IS JUST RAMBLE, FEEL FREE TO SKIP )

I wrote this while tired, so if anything is wrong, I apologize. I am also writing this while ill, so again, sorry if anything is wrong.
That's all, aside from adding that there'll be another note at the end, which I've said now, so that's everything crossed off.

Alright, enjoy the story!

------✨------

You worked the night shift for Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex. Just some easy cash, really.

All you did was patrol the area, get annoyed at the security bots you bumped into from time to time (literally) and top it off with a slush from Mazercise.

That is, of course, until Vanessa (the head of security) pulled you aside as soon as you clocked in. "We-" she trailed off, sighing. Vanessa was mysterious; she kept to herself a lot and while almost every worker here had found friends, Vanessa was a lone wolf. It almost made you sad when you heard some employees leaving on your way in making a joke about her; then again, you haven't spoken to her much either, nor do you know anything deeper than a few facts about her.

Despite this, you were somewhat closer to her than most.

"I need you to stay in one area tonight," she finally said, giving you a pleading look. Your eyebrows dipped down and scrunched together in a frown. "I'll do it," you say hurriedly, upon seeing her mouth begin to open, "But what area and why?"

Vanessa let her head hang, eyes glancing away from yours: a tell tale sign she was growing weary of the prolonged conversation. Then again, so were you. "The daycare. Sun and Moon have been seperated and... Well, they want to show off to someone who isn't the kids and I-" she shudders, looking back up at you, expression hopeful.

You let a small smile turn your lips up at the thought of spending time with both Sun and Moon, disguising it as something to reassure the blonde anxiously fidgeting in front of you. "Yea, of course I'll do it. You sure you got the rest of the here handled?" she scoffs half heartedly at this, "You do remember I've patrolled all of the Pizzaplex before, right?"

Your cheeks tint pink as you chuckle, "No, just-" you shake your head. Vanessa, thankfully, drops it and wanders off with a small good luck. You wait until she's out of earshot to scoff; why would you need luck?

This was Sun and Moon, two animatronics you knew suprisingly well for never patrolling the area for long (You supposed your near heart attacks as you ran into Moon a few times counted too), you've handled worse. It couldn't be that chaotic... Right...?

---

Unfortunately for you, chaos was the very thing that surrounded you as soon as the tip of your shoe had landed on the solar-themed carpets.

Authors note;

I AM SO SORRY, THIS IS SO MUCH SHORTER THAN WHAT I EXPECTED-

The A/N up top was written days before I realized what my sickness was, showing you just how long it's taken for me to write a few PARAGRAPHS.

Again, I do apologize for how short this was and thank everyone wishing me well, it is heavily appreciated.

Bye for now,

- Author :)