Undercover

Sylas/Silas;
Vigilante name: Sunrise/Sun
Gift: His voice is like a sirens, and he produces a golden light that puts anyone he wishes in a trance to do what he wants. He gets energy for this from anything that can produce light (said sources do not have to be on to give energy)
Job: Works as a cleaner at Kay's Café.

Xavier;
Vigilante name: Moondrop/Moon
Gift: His eyes glow red, meaning he can see in the dark and see where people are when it's dark as well as stunning the opponent when his eyes are red. He gets energy for this from any dark spaces nearby. (Literally even the smallest bit of shade)
Job: Works as a barista at Kay's Café.

Y/N;
Vigilante name: Solstice
Gift; You control fire (I'll say it's your favourite colour) and can summon 'protectors' from said fire that look like any animal you want in that moment.
Job: Manager at Kay's café.

{You don't know Sun or Moon's identity, they don't know yours}

~~~~

The nights air breezed past you, warm but not overbearing.

You adjusted your mask that was pulled around your face, sheilding half of your identity. The night was calm tonight, and you didn't feel particularly in the mood to create any chaos, so tonight you were just patrolling, hopping from roof to roof and taking pictures of certain places you thought looked pretty.

Over your radio, you hear Sun's voice, chipper and anxious. " Hey, Solstice, Moon you two online? " He asked this in such a way that made you nervous, a pit of unease bubbling in your gut and crawling up your throat. " Sunrise? What's the situation? "

Moon cuts in, his rumbling voice making your cheeks heat and your spine to tingle at the thought of everything he could say. " Sun, don't fuck around, where are you? Solstice's right, what's the situation? "

You stand up properly, having been crouching to take pictures, and slip your phone away into a concealed pocket before hopping onto another roof, slinking behind a chimney.

Sun's voice comes out wavier, more frightened. This does not help your rising anxiety. " N-nothing's going on, the situation is fine, just wondered if you two could come to the alleyway behind 42 beesway street immediately? " The stutter and exact location made your legs spring into action, running over.

" I'm on my way, Sun, stay calm. " You heard Moon say this, signalling your approach, too.

Horrible scenarios flooded your head, all terrible and yet you couldn't push them away.

When you get to the scene, however, you wondered why you even worried in the first place. Sun sits on the concrete, cradling a kitten which newls in his arms, nuzzling closer.

The only light is being produced by him, calming the kitten who occasionally plays with the loose strands of magic flowing off of Sun.

" Holy- " Moon begins, but you elbow him, walking forward. The cat, while incredibly friendly with Sun, immediately jumps over to you, and you crouch down, letting it climb into your hands and purr. Sun's power fades shortly after the cat leaves, staring gingerly at you.

You awe, standing up and saying " Okay, this is mine now. "

Sun looks irritated, " I found them first! " He argues. You stick your tongue out, dashing away with a mad cackle before either could stop you (after making sure the kitten was okay and secure, of course). " See you boys tomorrow! " You yell.