Restless (1)

Authors note;
Aight imma just make this quick: Sun and Moon are the same people so I will treat them like it, though it'll seem like there's two different people (You'll understand more as you read what I mean)

Warnings; Swearing, OOC Sun(?), bad plot, poorly written story

- If anything listed above upsets you in any way, don't read

--------

You worked the night shift at Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex. It wasn't too horrific; sometimes it was almost comforting. Oddly enough, you'd always sort of preferred the night, even with the dangers it'd bring.

You'd patrolled the place before, once or twice when Vanessa couldn't, and holy shit was it stressful. How she managed that on a daily basis, you had no idea. Speaking of Vanessa, she'd asked to see you before you began your shift in the one place Vanessa avoided like the plague; the daycare.

Personally, you didn't see why Sun and Moon had such a bad rep; sure, they scared children, Sun was unhinged and frantic, even anxious, while Moon was calmer, but strict on sleeping rules, but they were built that way! You sighed, calming yourself before you got angry at nothing and entered the building. As you made your way to rockstar row, you encountered Freddy. "Oh, officer [Y.Name]!" He said, almost sounding suprised.

You shifted on your feet, rubbing at your neck; it felt stiff. "Hey, Fredbear, seen Vanessa?" You asked. Freddy nodded, giving directions ("Last time I checked, she was by Monty's room"). Always quick to please, you thought as you dropped your hand from your neck. "Thanks, Freddy. Make sure not to stay out here too late; you know how Vanessa gets." You half joke, knowing she'd bust a blood vessel.

Why she was so desperate to keep them all in their rooms was beyond you, though you had a sneaking suspicion it was due to feeling intimidated by sentient, human-seeming robots. Freddy chuckled, his ears moving back and forth in a way that had you awe-ing at it. Freddy looked embarrassed and you gave a chuckle, patting his arm and bidding him goodbye as you stalked off.

Freddy Fazbear; The face of the pizzeria, a push over, AI crafted in such a way it zoned in and delivered a crushing blow to any kids or adults with daddy issues. All in all, pretty friendly and, in your eyes, the more bearable of the four mascots (no pun intended). Chica seemed like a close second, followed by Roxy and only just matched by Monty.

As you ventured for rockstar row, Vanessa found you. "[Y.Name], good. I was just coming to find you." She said, voice bland. Good to see she's still herself, you thought bitterly. Vanessa wasn't bad; she did her job well, she was... Moderately friendly but she had a sharp distain for children, and social interactions. Know how that feels, you grimaced, but masked it as the blond continued to speak.

"Listen, I wanted to give you some warning: Sun got an upgrade, so he's a bit more restless tonight. Ted said he should tire out eventually, but- well, I hope you're up for another fifty rounds of hide and seek tag," your eyes widened, was that a joke? You snorted, "Maybe he'll want me to jump around the play sets tonight, hm?" You add. To your suprise, which you had to swallow down, she leaned her head back and laughed.

You thanked her, wished her a nice and hopefully peaceful night, and she bid you good luck. And like that, you were off, going seperate ways. Ted was the head technician, in charge of all major repairs, had given hints of some "big project" he was working on. He was always an overachiever, you think as you open the doors to the daycare. You always wondered why they needed such a big painting on the wall; it was as if parents or children would wind up here and not seen the sign one way or another.