not a lovey day

authors note: in this stiles still has part of the nogitsune but leave it be. he killed everyone he did like in the series but add on his father. shocking experience. he's living alone. all the pack blame him.

stiles was done with this. he had decided to disappear a week ago and leave in a weeks time but things change, and as he his being held up at the throat against his own locker by  a furious looking isaac he concluded that  he will leave tonight.

admittedly stiles didn't want to, this was his hometown, where he grew up, where he had all his adventures and where he hoped to grow old. but like i said. plans change.
his best friend wouldn't look him in the eyes, scrap that, no one would. they hated him or feared him. nothing else. no one had uttered a word to him for two months, aside from snide remarks or full on verbal abuse from issac.

"hey. let go of him man. let's just leave"
scott shouted to issac  who was still happily  slamming stiles repeatedly against the locker.

"don't you think he deserves to pay?? for everything he's done? all the lives lost for a pathetic monster like him?"
issac snarled back. not even glancing at scott. his attention fixated on stiles. stiles was too tired for this.  he feebly lifted an arm up and yanked a little at his hair for fun. isaac growled.

"cmon man"
was all scott said and grabbed isaac by the arm.
he brushed him off the first time but eventually dropped stiles to the ground. gave him a kick for good measure and hurried out before they were seen.

wiping a little blood from his mouth stiles sat up. leaning his head against the lockers he sighed loudly. a couple minutes passed and he stumbled up, not wanting the cleaners or a teacher to find him. he began limping to the doors.
he grabbed his backpack and started his trek home

halfway there he had another lovely interaction with isaac again.
isaac stepped out from behind a gnarled tree, a knife firmly in his grip. knuckles turning white from how tight he was holding it.

"unless you're gonna cut a birthday cake with that thing, leave me alone"
stiles muttered. already preparing himself for the beating.

"scott may not hurt you. but i'll hurt you for the both of us"
was all isaac said before lunging for stiles.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️TW abuse and cutting coming up!! skip to the other set of emojis if you don't wanna read it⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

stiles didn't even put up a fight. why would he, he deserved this, and besides how would he win against a werewolf?

isaac lay down a torrent of attacks on any part of stiles he could reach, kicking his head, punching his stomach. this went on for a few minutes until stiles lay limp. still conscious but he was drained of any energy he had kept.

"you're fucking pathetic you know that?"
isaac spat

"language"
stiles managed to choke out
issac just laughed bitterly

"i can't believe scott was ever friends with something like you. don't worry i'll make sure you always remember what a mistake you were"
issac muttered, venom dripping from his voice.

flipping stiles onto his stomach isaac ripped the shirt off his back and pulled out his knife.

he haphazardly began carving letters onto stiles back.  stiles writhed in agony, screaming loudly. this didn't hinder isaac who just dug deeper.
'VOID'
was all it wrote. in large capitals.  stiles was a sobbing mess at this point. blood leaked from the open wounds. isaac spat on stiles for good measure before he fled the scene.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️over ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

"fucking hell"
stiles gasped once he was sure issac was gone.
his back was on fire. all of him was on fire. everything hurt like hell.  he shifted over to a tree and used it as a crutch to hobble up. his breathing was jagged and uneven. swallowing he wiped away the remaining tears still lingering on his cheeks. they had made tracks down his dirty face. making stiles look like a really fucked up clown. there was a large gash on his cheek where isaac must have really gone to town. his lip was busted and hurt like hell.

stiles began his slow walk home.

eventually arriving. he  discarded the shredded shirt and collapsed onto his bed. he looked at his nightstand holding caffeine pills and swallows a handful before chugging the glass of water beside it.

you can't stop me forever stiles, i want to help. you need my help.

"oh just fuck off"
stiles mumbles. to exhausted to really answer or question that statement.

even after the pack thought they rid stiles of the nogitsune  it was still there. yeah maybe a little beat up but still just living it up at the back of his head.  sitting up more stiles limped to his bathroom, turning his back to the mirror and looking over his shoulder he winced. the red letters emblazoned on his back really did suck.

with as much precision as possible stiles began to clean his wounds.  after wiping away most of the blood he bandaged up his torso to prevent more from spilling and disinfected everything he could reach. 

once that was done stiles splashed his face with cold water in an attempt to keep himself awake.

he breathed out shaky breaths and let himself fall into a brief hole of self pity. then he steeled himself and began to work. he was leaving tomorrow morning.

i wanted more stiles and avengers content cuz i'm impatient and no one was updating even tho that's exactly what i'm gonna end up doing. anyway. yeh. enjoy

if anyone sees this should i do peterXstiles or just not or wade and stiles although wade will be 17in this