bickering

"let's- let's go get some food. you hungry"
yes. stiles was, no he didn't want to eat, patrick was the only one who needed feeding- PATRICK. stiles freaked out. his eyes went wide with worry.

"where's my pigeon? is he ok?"

the three gave him quizzical looks before tony snapped his fingers in realisation and slowly pulled a sleeping patrick out his blazer pocket.

"he's safe and sound"
tony promised handing him to stiles. stiles visibly relaxed. softly stroking the pigeon. 
"so.. you hungry?"

"no"
stiles muttered as he carefully checked patrick for any signs of damage. tony rolled his eyes.

"FRIDAY, scan stiles for hunger levels"

fuck.
"stiles seems to be suffering from malnutrition stage three, he is in a dangerous state, there seems to be large cuts on his back as well."

'snitch'

snitch

stiles chuckled out loud at how they thought the same thing.  bruce gave him a quizzical look.
"alright we're getting you and the bird some food. no objections and no we won't poison either of you"

with that tony  walked back out, after a few paces he motioned for the three (or four counting patrick) to follow. stiles reluctantly walked after him.

soon they arrived in a kitchen type area, a lounge part lay a few feet away, most do the avengers lay scattered around the rooms, when stiles entered all eyes turned to him, he covered patrick defensively.

"this is stiles, he's hungry so we're eating food"
tony announced smoothly. not batting an eye at the incredulous looks shot his way.

stiles gave an awkward smile and kept frozen where he stood. he felt very out of place here. the tension was obvious.

"what do we get, surfer boys pizzeria, kfc, mcdonald's or papa johns?"

clint spoke up first
"KFC all the way, it's finger licking good"

"isn't that cannibalism for you?"
natasha piped up.

"anything that serves the frozen flavoured cream"

"do you mean ice cream thor? and that's pretty much all of them"

"brother, widen your pallet, dominos, so many options everyone should be happy"

"for once i agree with loki, dominos would work best"

"but mcdonald's burgers"

"stop whining about the burgers"

they bickered amping themselves and all the awkward atmosphere diffused easily. stiles felt himself relax, he placed patrick down on the couch and moved to grab water, keeping a close eye on the dozing bird.

"aww"
clint cooed, sitting next to the bird and stroking his feathers.

stiles felt his body become rigid, waiting to pounce on the loud avenger.

"what's their name"
clint asked.
"patrick"

he chuckled,
"good name"

'hey void you've been awfully quiet'

thinking

stiles sighed

'about?'

how to approach this situation

got any ideas?

appeal to their doubts. they feel as if the should not have hunted you. prove you're just a teenager and you don't want to cause pain

that could work.

its my idea so it will work.

stiles laughed a little, tony looked at him like he was mental.

"sorry"
he muttered.

"don't be but why were you laughing?"
stiles waved him off.

"why do you guys want to put me in prison? i haven't done anything wrong i swear"

tony let out a long sigh
"yeah a lot of us think the same"

"i actually think we should discuss a certain thing at supper"
steve spoke up, talking to tony through his eyes.

"sounds like a plan. guys tell me your  surfer boy orders"

they all eventually said their orders and stiles wouldn't be surprised if the order amounted to $300 from how much everyone wanted *cough* thor ordering fifteen ben and jerry's *cough*

"hey toothless what do you want?"
tony asked

"toothless?"

"well you look innocent, have a dopey grin and yet you could kill 100 people easily"

stiles was dumbfounded that was oddly accurate

"sooo food choice"

"umm. pepsi please"

"and.."

stiles swallowed he wasn't sure if he should eat or not. he already ate with spider-man"

"curly fries"

"and..?"

"that's it thanks"

"hm fine, i'll order a hawaiian just in case"

loud groans came form the lounge area at the mention of pineapple pizza

"good choice"
stiles muttered

it is delicious

never would have taken you for a Hawaiian kinda spirit

full of surprises

stiles laughed again out loud. he had to stop doing that. tony shot him a wary glance before calling surfer boys pizza. stiles could hear the guy on the other end

"Surfer Boy Pizza, this is Argyle speaking. We make everything fresh here at Surfer Boy, except for our pineapple which comes from a can, but I still recommend slapping some juicy pineapple on. Oh, fruit on your pizza is gnarly you say? Well I say try before you deny!"

"yeah hi, so we would like.."

tony began to give the long order as stiles sat down at the island. someone placed their hand on his shoulder, stiles flipped the person over, onto the table and placed his arm against their neck lightly. an alarmed looking hawkeye glared up at him.

"jesus dude i was gonna ask if u wanted to watch shrek"

stiles blinked at him
"oh... sorry yeah sure"