huh. cool.

stiles had been cooped up in his hotel room since he woke up at 6. now he lays in his bed, testing a few of his gadgets as he listens to natasha's conversations. sounds creepy but he needs any advantage he can get.

he checked his watch. 22:00. two more hours till he moves out.

patrick coos from the bed and stiles picks him up.

"hey bud, you want a bath?"

stiles said as he took patrick into the bathroom.
he filled the sink with a little water and let patrick hop in.

the bird happily soaked in the makeshift bath for a few minutes before stiles placed him on a towel next to the radiator.

he turned his attention back to his little devices and began to tweak at them.

he made the strength of the mini net 10 times more powerful. so when he threw it at someone it would catch them quickly in a small metal net. tightening the binds with any struggle.

there was also a mini water device he made. not only could it help if he needed a drink but if he cranked up the power it could condense any water particles in the air before freezing them and sending ice shards in rapid succession.

the final thing he had made edits to was a health bar. almost like one from a video game, it was a slap on sticker, you would attach it to your arm and almost like an adrenaline shot energy would course through your body, the problem stiles found was often the energy didn't reach the entire of your body, i only reached the arm that you attach it to, to counter this stiles added thin spikes, which would hit certain capillaries that could take the energy further. he also increased how much energy was released. it was a last ditch effort attempt kind of weapon but useful nonetheless.

when stiles looked at the time again he had two minutes to 12. grinning to himself he began to pack the devices away as well as the bottles water from the minifridge.

now all he had to do was sneak out undetected.

"alright void, lets see how strong these powers truly are"
he muttered

stiles wanted to be invisible, repeating it in his mind. he carefully opened his door, patrick safely tucked in the hood of his jumper. his bag slung on his back.

he headed for the stairs to the roof and went to jump two at a time, finding he could jump further with ease, another nifty trick he mused.

stiles kept jumping up the steps. only two flights to go.
suddenly a voice came from above.

"why would he go at night? and why off the roof?"
natasha asked

"well he has got all the avengers after him so fair is fair."
wanda answered.

stiles stopped dead in his tracks he  was silently freaking out, he wasn't even sure if he was invisible right now.
holding his breath he advanced much slower. he rounded the steps and was face to face with black widow and wanda vision.

he sucked in his gut and inched past the two. just as he thought he was in the clear Patrick gave a little whistles. stiles wanted to roast that pigeon. natasha's head snapped round to the sound. she narrowed her eyes and stepped forwards. arm extended.
stiles backed to against the wall his hands and feet against the cold plaster. he held his breath and pushed further into the wall, natasha was getting closer. he just wanted to get on the roof.

he squeezed his eyes shut, ready to be grabbed and literally beaten the shit out of.  it never came, an odd sensation covered his body, the wall seemed to move around him, crumbing to give his space to pass through before closing up again, as if he was never there.

"did i do that?"

yes, simple particle manipulation

"fucking cool."

before stiles could marvel in his own brilliance he heard thudding against the roof door.
he kicked his feet into action and took off over the building. leaping between the gaps in between.

after thirty minutes when he was sure he lost them stiles tried to shift through walls again. this time he kept his eyes open, at first he had to do it slowly, willing heavily for the walls to let him pass, but soon enough he could sprint towards any surface and pass through with ease, he even achieved unbelting under ground like a mole, however he had to come up for air.

stiles made a mental note to create a mask capable of separating the oxygen particles from the ground.  eventually he found himself outside a mcdonald's.

grinning to himself he ordered baby carrots and a coke zero. once his order was finished he leapt onto the roof and took patrick out his hood.

he split open the pack of baby carrots and lay them out infront of patrick.

he's stomach growled in protest when all he ingested was coke. sighing he grabbed one baby carrot and crunched into it. savouring the taste. he shouldn't eat any more though.

you need to eat to keep your energy up.

"what so you're like venom now. the fuck is this"

venom?

"never mind"

stiles huffed and let his feet bounce off the side of the building. he'd have to get going soon. soon. as he was getting up he caught a flash of red and blue out the corner of his eye.

"what the-"

stiles was tackled to the ground.
ow.