more time with spidey

stiles sat idly on the roof. his legs kicking underneath him as he hummed a song to himself. the vast city moved below him, unaffected by his presence. the dots crowding the street thundered quickly around like flowing water. stiles breathed in deep, relishing in the morning light. he left patrick in peters room, the bird needed to sleep for a bit. although stiles found he kissed his company.

his phone buzzed beside him, stiles didn't react for a moment. it buzzed again, shattering his tranquility. groaning in annoyance he snatched his phone up, saving it from its precarious place on the end of the ledge.  and opened messages.

spidey 🕷

hey. sorry i over slept, where are you i'll meet you there (:

stiles smiled to himself before messaging back.

roof of stark towers. cya in a bit (:

he switched his phone off and fixed his gaze on the horizon, admiring the lights that bounced of neighbouring buildings. it only took a few moments before stiles sensed a certain spider behind him. he smirked to himself as the arachnid tried to sneak up on him. just as he was about to jump on top of him stiles twisted around and dove on top of him. laughing loudly. although he couldn't see the others face spider-man exclaimed loudly of the unfairness

"what? i waited so long to do that, that's so unfair!"

stiles just chuckled and stood up, offering out a hand to him. spider-man gratefully took it and stiles lifted him up, he dusted himself off and went to sit where stiles previously did.

"what are you even doing up here? how actually there's so much security" he asked with suspicion in his tone.

stiles shrugged and gave a grin

"i'm staying with the avengers and a kid who i think is tony's son?"

spider-man turned his head sharply the white eyes on his head widening.

"wait who?"

stiles smiled

"this kid called peter i think, i only say son cause he's got his own room and it's clear he is loved. had a conversation with tony in my interrogation about him. love the fact you didn't question staying with the avengers"

he  returned his gaze out onto the city.

"so you got caught"

stiles sighed.

"yeah, intentionally but still got caught"

they sat in silence for a while. the sun was higher in the sky and bore down on them harshly.

"so what did you think of peter?"

stiles snorted

"well you've clearly got a fan, a ton of spider-man mech and stuff, even the bedsheets were a cartoon you. he came into his room at like 4 in the morning though, guess he's a party guy or something... what else... ah yeah he was freaked out cause 1. a random stranger in his room and 2. void was watching him"

spider-man laughed at the merch part and froze at the mention of void.

"who's void?"

stiles gulped and inwardly punched himself. but he was pretty certain he could trust spider-man so he took a breath and briefly explained

"you can't tell anyone but my powers come from... a nogitsune, like an evil fox spirit, they're called void  though. void doesn't have full control but they can stay alert when i can't be, like sleeping"