patrolling.

stiles glanced at the clock, shit he had to go patrolling soon, but he didn't want to stop hanging out with peter. he looked over at patrick who was busy adventuring in the lab.

he glanced at the other boy and smiled. peter was so nice, sweet and funny. time had flown by and now stiles didn't want it to. maybe he could be a little late for meeting up with spider-man, he would explain himself later.

"oh, i need a mask! that was it. okay how do we make one"

peter chuckled lightly
"all we need is a metal and breathable material and stuff, we can base most of it off spider-man's mask?"

stiles grinned and nodded, they got to work mirroring the design but changing colours and eyes. after a short while they stood back to admire their work, the mask had black eyes with silver, white and yellow blotches, the eyes move with stiles' emotions as-well.

peter looked shocked at the time and blurted out.

"i'm so sorry, i gotta go, i didn't see the time. talk to you tomorrow?"

stiles smiled
"sounds good"

he was secretly a little upset he went but that gave him a chance to go talk to spidey about it. he shoved on his mask and ran up to the roof top. he took a deep breath of the night air before stepping off the edge of the building, now if he was correct in his thoughts then he could catch himself before he hit the ground with his blue light.

stiles was plummeting towards the ground at a record pace, he took a deep breath and threw his arms out, hands splayed widely. he concentrated on the energy, willing it to catch him.

when he opened his eyes he was in the air, close to the ground.

that was a stupid idea

i'm alive so i'll take it as a win

he let out an exited laugh and dropped into the concrete. with peter in the lab he had made a mask and goggles for tunnelling. he decided to test these out. the yellow light around his eyes illuminated him as he moved slowly to see, the mask let him breath and he could actually see, admittedly there wasn't much to see but still. he tunnelled quickly, without having to worry about debris he could move even faster. he stopped in the ground and took out his phone, making a little pocket in the dirt.

spidey:

wanna meet in park?

toothless: sure (: cya there

he checked maps and took a sharp left. if his estimation was correct he was in the middle of it. he shout out the ground, dirt and rocks flying everywhere and sighed in content. this was so much better

you have a thing for peter don't you

what? don't be dumb i just met him

and you clicked.

shut up

void did.

a few seconds passed before he saw spider-man in the distance, deciding to scare him he focused on going invisible. he hoped it worked and ran towards spider-man.

stiles was right behind him when he turned suddenly. shit, his spidey senses. spider-man looked around in confusion while stiles held his breath. eventually shrugging it off and looking for stiles again.

he grinned mischievously and jumped onto
his back, knocking the arachnid off his feet. he reverted to normal and burst into laughter. spider man picked himself up and brushed his torso off.