interrogation time

stiles' head was throbbing manically, like a jackhammer against his skull. he groaned loudly and slowly opened his eyes, as soon as he did he squeezed them shut again. fucking bright lights.

stiles moved to rub the sleep out his eyes but found his arms constricted. twisting his head round stiles groaned again at the handcuffs.

he let his head slam onto the metal table in front of him and welcomed the coolness of it.

void?

no response

void if you went into hibernation or some shit, i will beat the living hell out of you

still nothing. stiles groaned once again, he would have to escape the hard way.
feeling up his sleeve stiles found his hidden paper clip, it was an awkward angle but eventually he jimmied it into the lock and messed with it, just as he was about to break free the door opened.

in walked a pissed natasha   stiles flashed a sheepish smile, he got a cold glare in response

"heyyyyyy sorry about the whole... stealing your money thing- friends again?"
stiles tried.
she sent him a death stare before sitting directly in front of him.

"stiles stillinski"

"that is my name"

she ignored him
"care to tell me why we have little to no data on you?"

stiles smiled sheepishly
"i was bored. i erased it"

"bored??"

stiles smiled again
"yeah"

"cut the crap. who do you work for? what are you doing. how did you get your powers?"

stiles leaned back, still slowly undoing his cuffs
"woah scary lady, calm down with the questions, we got alllll day"

"fine"
she spat, venom lacing her words.

"who do you work for?"

"scoops ahoy?"
stiles asked laughing  at his own reference
natasha gave him a quizzical look, a laugh echoed into the room. stiles was pretty sure that was hawkeye

"who. do. you. work. for- what master do you serve"
stiles rolled his eyes

"what am i supposed to say? jesus?"
natasha slammed her palms onto the table

"you okay? i got some pretty good weed in my bag, let's just have a quick sesh"

"shut the hell up a second"

"why should i? do you need time to think of a torture method?"

"shut up or i'll punch your cocky face"

"god, always so sweet, a real master of words"

natasha evidently had enough, she stormed out angrily

"send dr. banner in please"
stiles called after, he actually wanted to meet him. he was stiles' idol along with tony.

-
-
-
they tried many different people for a few hours.
thor who almost threw his hammer at stiles' face. hawkeye who actually ended up messing around and having staring contests with stiles ( he was forcibly removed. ) captain america who put stiles to sleep with a lecture and wanda who literally just stared at him for thirty minutes.

eventually stiles heard hushed whispers from outside the room. he had taken his handcuffs off a while ago, in turn void had rejoined him. he had his powers back, stiles really wanted to know what the cuffs were made out of.

a few minutes of silence before the door opened slowly. dr. banner walked in, he looked slightly nervous.
stiles stood up abruptly, startling bruce a little.
he stuck out his hand and smiled warmly.

"it's an honour to meet you, obviously i would have hoped we would meet under better circumstances but i really love your work"

bruce took his hand, when no tricks followed he smiled a little. stiles sensed his discomfort

"please don't worry, i wouldn't dream of setting off the big guy. there's no hidden motives i swear, i just wanted to meet you, would it be a problem if we discussed your latest book on nuclear fission?"

bruce gave a wary glance to the two way mirrors and stiles shot a smile the same way
bruce gave a small sigh and sat down.

"what would you like to discuss"

stiles sat down again, he clasped his hands and gave bruce his full attention.

"well, using your hypothesis on the idea that you could make a light nucleus split but only when it was an alpha particle which could cause an expansion of the spilt half's into heavy nucleus's, do you think it would be possible to duplicate them repetitively and create an explosion using the doubled nucleus but the explosion due to the particles surrounding them to be accurate and controlled?"

bruce cracked a smile, this guy really just wanted to talk about his book. and he was more than happy to discuss that.
"well.."

-
-
-
they talked for two hours, stiles listened intently to what dr banner had to say and they kept conjuring up new theories on the relative of time and multiverses.

"i'm just saying, for there to be a universe revolving on opposite physics you would need gravity to cease its existence"

"but the multiverse is between dimensions we simply cannot see, for gravity to not exist in one it would affect every-"

the door opened abruptly.
captain america stood stoic in the doorway
"times up doc, leave this criminal to fester"

stiles flicked his wrist and the door slammed in captain america's face. bruce gave a small chuckle.
"as i was saying,it would affect every universe regardless of their laws"

the door opened again and stiles let out an exaggerated sigh.
"what america, we're having a scientific debate, go back to the gym or something"
he muttered, bruce let out another laugh, he was really starting to like this guy.

a figure stepped from behind cap.
tony stark
"what we wanna know is why you haven't left yet, you clearly have the means to leave if you wanted to, so why stay"

stiles rolled his eyes.
"cause i enjoy talking to dr banner here"

tony moved closer.
"but that's not entirely true, and we can rule out you being a massive psychopath because you haven't tried to leave at all"

stiles stiffened. tony knew there were other reasons. he let out a small sigh.

"look, i got no where to go and life is kinda hard with every fucking avenger after you, yeah i wanted to rest for a while and to my luck i got to talk to an intelligent human who happens to be my idol"

tony gave him a look as if to go on

"i also wanted to get caught, it would give me a chance to see how much you know about me and to gather my own intel on you guys"
stiles admitted, he had nothing to hide and besides, stiles didn't care anymore, they could try throw him in prison or an institution, at this point stiles didn't give a shit.